[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

Xavier, what days are you running SC5, only Fridays or any other days as well? OR is like one of those schedules that isn't really a schedule but whoever/whenever shows up to play its there?

Sunday Showdowns every Sunday it is for casuals in any fighting game so those schedules that isn't really a schedule but whoever/whenever shows up to play its there kinda day

Hey, New England, if you are willing to travel to Washington D.C., we MAY have a scene. Here are some videos that took place at the time.
"CHANGE THE GAME" is the name of the gaming community where this was taken:

SCV Casuals - CHANGE THE GAME

I'll let everyone know when a next time they will have an event for casuals or tournaments.

If anyone here does not have anything planned for Labor Day so far... AND feel like gaming, well check this place out:

There's a place in Washington D.C., close to the area that will play any games people will bring.

Address:

801 Webster ST NW Washington DC 20011

Doors will open at 5pm until 2am on Monday.
This will be for Labor Day ( September, 5th 2016 )
Summer Jam X... I know some of you folks HAD to have checked out. Some of you are already in school or getting ready for school. Others will be itching for offline action. Some will be busy.

If anyone has or knows anyone who you feel might have any interests, please message here and I'll feel free to give you more info and answer questions as well as I possibly will.
Thank you,
--hwang24

There might be a gaming monthly later on in the fall season at a venue Washington D.C. If I attend, Soul Calibur will be played and it will be opened to players that wish to play. I will be more than willing to speak with the venue owner bringing in some games. SCIV and SCV will be present and possibly a "Soul Blade" just for fun may be thrown in the mix. Information about the date, venue admission price, and address info of the venue will come later on the way.

Any Soul Calibur players and 8wayrun members from the Mid-Atlantic who would be up for some offline games?...

The Washington, D.C. area will be having a gaming event for tournaments and casuals for fighting games on Saturday, December the 10th.

Name of location venue: "CHANGE THE GAME AT THE OCTOGON"

Address:

801 Webster Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20011

The next monthly at this location venue: Saturday December the 10th opening at about 2pm.

Venue admission price: TBD

Anyone who would like to visit may message on here any request of games either you would like to bring or games you would like to be played. Come for any games they have or with any games you bring. There will be a space for Soul Calibur V for offline casual games.
I will be taking requests for tournament play for Soul Calibur V.

www.facebook.com/GIAC Road to NEC Monthly

15085495_366949870323692_5809848452481270259_n.jpg

Back