Yoko

[05] Battler
I'm not sure how active this site is right now but whatever, here I go.
I'm Yoko and I have been playing Soul Calibur since the 4th game. I am a Yoshimitsu main and I'm trying to become very good at the game so later on I might be looking in to joining tournaments, not sure though I'm pretty anti-social.

Right now Soulcalibur 5 is the game I spend most of my time on, and that usually is alot since I don't have alot of school because of personal problems, either way I'm glad to be here. Until just recently I didn't know there was a site dedicated to Soulcalibur.

I will probably not post much since I don't have alot to say but I'd be happy to give some tips and tricks to people, though there are more reliable sources than me. I hope I'll be accepted as a member here! o/

Nope, not all that much going on here compared to before... we could all really use some news about SC6. Nevertheless, head over to a character's soul arena and post some questions in the ongoing general discussion thread and probably people will see them and come out of hiding to answer you.

'Sup, not sure where you are located, but the most notable upcoming tournament is Summer Jam, located in Philladelphia, PA. More info can be found here, you can register here.

Going to tournaments is just about the best way to get better. Even if you aren't the best, if you can go to a tournament, you should.

Yeah thats out of the question haha. I live in scandinavia so theres no way I'm gonna get there without flying there, and I'm 15 and don't exactly have any money. Ty for sharing though, if there's a stream I'll be sure to watch. :p

I don't think there's really a scene in Scandinavia. As for Europe, I know there is a fairly prominent scene in France, and a less prominent but still existing one in the UK. But yeah, I don't think you'll really be able to go anywhere without flying haha

I've heard about tournaments around local areas here but that's about all I can get I guess. Maybe when I get older and get a job I can afford to fly out to other parts of the world and participate in Soulcalibur 6 tournaments hmm? ;p

Nice to see you here. We played a few games already. Send me a invite when on PSN (Rascalism)

Back