New Natsu Just Frame Discovery?

Boogieman

[09] Warrior
*UPDATE BELOW ORIGINAL POST*

well guys I think I discovered something quite unique. 66B Just Frame which does a pretty significant dmg buff and added possible safeness on block? Anyways if TaXi doesn't mind or anybody else for that matter that can find out the frame data on this , that would be awesome. Also I feel like it opens up a new move I can't seem to find/mash out. So everyone , put your work in and tell me what you find.

*UPDATE*
Once I have time hopefully this weekend I'm going to make another video in real time showing this happening way more than what it should be if it is "random" which I'm sure everyone is correct in that but I'm making it happen way too much.

Im pretty sure the move is just clean hitting, 66B has a percentage chance to clean hit... Are you consistent at making it "just frame" every time you input.. or are you still trying to figure out the timing... if your still not getting the clean hit every time... its prolly cause it isnt a just frame... its just the move hitting its percentage chance to clean hit.

just looks like a Clean Hit, which I think just happens randomly on a variety of moves. It produces the blue spark and does more damage.

Most I've done is 4 in a row. The timing is tricky but i understand it and for some reason if you hit and hold 3 or 9 then hit B as soon as you start stepping it does it... A lot. The fact that I can trigger it when I'm trying versus when I'm not seems to be a jf :l

It just doesn't make sense that it would be a just frame... but that the devs wouldn't have included it in the move list or in the guide.... kinda not how Soul Calibur works... plus the animation for just frames and for clean hits is different and its just clean hitting... Maybe you just got lucky when you did 4 in a row... iono

I don't know either but i can tell a huge difference in how much it occurs when I do try vs when i don't. maybe I'm glitching it some how? But hell if you could dmg buff that move consistently why not?

It could be a glitch... I'll try it out later tonight in training mode... and let you know if i notice a difference.. :)

I'm not trying to stir anything up but it is just odd how many times I can seem to make it trigger and thank you please test it out.

it's not glitch or just frame it's just clean hit....

-LAU

I guess I need to make a video showing everyone in real time how often it can proc when I'm trying to make it work versus when I don't... the fact that you can tell a difference there is some sort of just frame input or i'm glitching it..............................................................................

I can't see the video. It says it's private. Or was I just not invited to the party?

smiley-sad017.gif

i disabled it for now until i get a chance this weekend to make another video showing the consistency of how much it happens.

I've been wondering how to clean hit, it seems certain verticals have the ability to clean hit, making them more safe and doing more damage. The safeness I still have to test but the damage I am 100% on. It has something to do with the timing of the attack, rather it's a cetain input speed or a certain release/pressing of a button. I dunno, but I don't think Clean Hit is random, I think there's a way to do them (unless a developer said "It's random dammit!").

I'm sure it is supposed to be random but I still seem to trigger it more than it should happen. Sonetimes it feels like timing while other times it feels like distance between characters. Everyone should really be testing this out religiously. I still need more time on trying to make a video.

Back