New Soul Calibur V Image & Character Silhouettes

Venturing into the realm of speculation has always been a tricky thing, but it is apparently obvious that those are male and female silhouettes.

.....what the heck, it's Talim or Taki and Raph.

speculation is fun! What happens if you're wrong really? :D

I'd go with a Taki replacement and Raph tho'
(I think he looks wilder because 17 more years of being corrupted will make you kind of crazy~ Also the female's pose is very reminiscent of the Taki over the shoulder sword but without the weapon, but has a much younger look*)

*Yes thats a lot to draw from an outline, but what the hell ;)

The guy is definitely Raphael, hands down.

And the female pose is definitely similar to Taki's, but the clothing and hairstyle just doesn't say "Taki" to me. My vote is for either Talim, Tira, or a brand new character.

If thats Raphael explain the hairstyle and barbarian gloves and boots. I don't think they are gonna change Raph's Victorian gothic style

The first one makes me think Talim. The second, my intuition says Raphael, but the boots and the ragged look of the clothes remind me a bit of 2P Yun-Seong...but then again, the hair...

Oh, whatever. We'll find out soon enough.

I don't think it's taki, because takis boobs weren't this small. I think It's either Talim, Tira, or Xianghua, on the other one I think it's Raph.

If thats Raphael explain the hairstyle and barbarian gloves and boots. I don't think they are gonna change Raph's Victorian gothic style

Easy enough, He's degenerated into a mere shell of a man, consumed by his hunger.

I'm gonna put some comparisons in the other thread, but he looks more like 'raggeded up' versions of his SC2 and the zombie SC3 concept art, and not like his SC4 art at ALL.

That one is wide open imo.

Looks like Raph to me.
Female, I'm shooting for Tira or Talim. She's not holding any form of weapon, so I'm not saying just based on the
stance it's Taki, especially since the look of the outfit isn't really anything like what she's been portrayed as previously.

definitely taki's replacement, the armor on her seems similar to samurai armor. the 2nd seems like it's definitely Raph, could be Bangoo cause it seems like theres fur.

one thing about the guy, he looks kind of... well, might as well just say it, wicked. One way or another he looks like a bad, or at the very least very corrupted dude.

This is my bet:
1.- The Male Silhouette is a new character but is a cursed human as Rafael and use a weapon similar to the rapier.
2.- The Female Silhouette is a new character too... but has the personality of Tira with a new weapon (more real and no like the death ring of Tira)
3.- Probably the female silhouette is Tira, but totally sure the male silhouette is a new character.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdaniyel
Back