New SoulCalibur Pachinko Slots

• Admin
Recently, Bandai Namco has announced that they are adding a new Pachinko Slots game featuring SoulCalibur characters. This will be available to go alongside their Tekken and God Eater machines. Here is the trailer for the newest SoulCalibur game. The confirmed characters for the game are Nightmare, Sophitia, Patroklos, and Pyrrha.

Update: SoulCalibur Pachislot Website: http://www1.yamasa.co.jp/sc/

Update 2:
Sources:
http://slot-news.jp/blog-entry-3141.html

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
tumblr_m3ezw20ubg1r440eto1_500.jpg

It's quite interesting exactly 9 mins into the extended trailer you see alot of characters including Viola AND Amy within the space of a second and I know that doesnt confirm or debunk any theories because in my opinion I really doubt this is cannon but if they were the same person this slot machine arcade thing must show different timelines or something
They don't even know what their games are about: they talked about Viola as an antagonist while she has barely more presence than a pot plant, so to me it doesn't mean anything, they just dropped random images from SCIV and SCV.

To be fair, the SCV artbook did state ZWEI was worried about Viola who seemed to be actually unstable. There was probably more than meets the eyes with her.

Of course, we players don't know a thing since the story mode was rushed but there's a chance we might have been spoiled a story detail there.

To be fair, the SCV artbook did state ZWEI was worried about Viola who seemed to be actually unstable. There was probably more than meets the eyes with her.

Of course, we players don't know a thing since the story mode was rushed but there's a chance we might have been spoiled a story detail there.
The question is, why bother using supposedly canon details when they know we didn't get a glimpse of the real storyline?

Also, they kept dropping hints (and it's more than speculation) that Raphael is the new Nightmare and Amy is Viola, but never unravelled the mystery. So putting these characters side to side doesn't mean anything, they just keep on posting random stuff just to show they might want some old characters to come back.

IMHO, we shouldn't analyze the trailers and new cutscenes to find something we ignore. They might not be canon yet, but I assume PS isn't showing anything worth focusing on.

I´d say its most likely that graf dumas is nightmare. I think they just took a random character model which has the right proportions(since they look better than cas models) and that just happened to be Raph. Otherways he´d probably have atleast a little role in the story even in the cut version. Concerning amy and viola however that could be possible considering raphs quote against her.

I´d say its most likely that graf dumas is nightmare. I think they just took a random character model which has the right proportions(since they look better than cas models) and that just happened to be Raph. Otherways he´d probably have atleast a little role in the story even in the cut version. Concerning amy and viola however that could be possible considering raphs quote against her.
Party Wolf said it all. The idea of "random model" would be acceptable, that's for sure... But why use the same voice actor then? Why the same bat theme? Why change NM's fighting style? Etc etc. But again, that's just my opinion, which doesn't mean yours is invalid ^^ Thanks for your answer and point of view ^^

...As I recall Raph wasn't mentioned even a single time in the story mode. So where did you get that info?
It is heavily implied, almost confirmed, that the true identity of "Graf Dumas" is in fact Raphael. As stated by the new artbook, Raphael died after the events of IV and his body was used by some of Soul Edge's minions as it's new host which confirms it somewhat but due to Raphael's willpower was so great The Soul Edge itself had to rewrite some of his memories to make him somewhat a replacement for Siegfried.

Nightmare also has a special win pose vs Viola where he gets on his knees in agony.

It is heavily implied, almost confirmed, that the true identity of "Graf Dumas" is in fact Raphael. As stated by the new artbook, Raphael died after the events of IV and his body was used by some of Soul Edge's minions as it's new host which confirms it somewhat but due to Raphael's willpower was so great The Soul Edge itself had to rewrite some of his memories to make him somewhat a replacement for Siegfried.

Nightmare also has a special win pose vs Viola where he gets on his knees in agony.
Interesting.

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back