[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

So I have two people from France at my place right now... they are wondering if anyone from NYC wouldn't mind touring them around the city for a few days...

I would if I didn't have summer courses. You might wanna try getting in contact with Serge because sometime this week we are sessioning at his place and 42nd ain't far away. There isn't a soul from out of state who won't have fun there.

Jaxel - My classes end on Tuesday. Aside from work I'm real free, I wouldnt mind touring them. We could also end up at Serge's since his place is uber free this week. You or them can give me a call Wednesday and on to make some plans and what not. 646-764-9823

lol! Klizza is on a role.

Maxx I apologize! It's official i'm running Bang & V-13 in BlazBlue.

Not only do I like her based on the vids from the DVD but also tournament vids from youtube and most importantly she compliments Bang being the 2nd worst character in the game.

With that said you are banned from using her. Muahahaha!

lol ur sig is awesome omar!

let me know when everyone is doing something! i dont mind stopping by after work.

Had to study today.
Sorry Omar =(
But from tomorow and on we can all figure something out.

Since Serge's place is free all this week, I've spoken to Sha about bringing his PS3 over he was down. So I'll call him up tomorow (if u guys dont already have his number) and see wat days we are sessioning.

No problem its cool!

I'm just gonna go in late to class so I can at least get a late instead of a absent.

I spoke to Serge not to long ago. The session is at his parents spot Wednesday.

Either Tidus or MGV should bring there PS3!

It should be Tidus though since he always brings it but its up to him.

Last but not least Tidus get ur ass back in this game. NY is creating an army!

Back