[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

GJ to Malek, phil, and max ... damn good stuff ... and man am I glad a Hilde didn't win ...

that fine bitch is too cheap to root for

Renée I was just thinking... it's not gonna work. I almost forgot about it but there's already someone in the NYC area who's got a MAD crush on you. scoop !

dude, i'll marry ur ass if that's what it takes ... i guess elena could marry celine if necessary

yo who won SF4? its the only finals i missed cuz i fell asleep (i'm heated bout that ><) ... also ... i finally have this weekend off ... i wanna get some SC4 on!

yo who won SF4? its the only finals i missed cuz i fell asleep (i'm heated bout that ><) ... also ... i finally have this weekend off ... i wanna get some SC4 on!
Daigo won. But Justin certainly gave him his money's worth in his final match.

Daigo won. But Justin certainly gave him his money's worth in his final match.

After all the shit talking he did about beating Daigo, and all the jumping around and running out of his chair MID MATCH even, nothing short of sweeping Daigo in straight games would have justified that, imo. Look at how Malek conducted himself in his post Evo interview, humble and thankful to a strong community. These are the kinds of players we need representing USA, for real.

All I can tell you is that he's got a funny haircut. Also, he speaks like that: "OH MA GAWD WHERZ MA JUST FREMZ". I've heard Khent does very good impersonations of him.

yo, night 1 of the celebrations is tonight

first we eat, then we go to the open bar for an hour, then we go sing karaoke. Holla if you wanna come

Pardon me, did somebody say Just Frames?

picture.php

Khent:

That shit is epic! That pic makes me look crazy though lol!

Papy:

Thanks man i'm excited!

Nuez:

I'm not sure i'm gonna make that. I have night courses but who knows.

Back