[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

ya i remember the first time i met papy, i picked u up in chinatown to go to jersey for the first time ... on the phone u sounded like some huge eastern european dude (couldnt place the accent at first) but when i pulled up to u i was like "look at this scrawny gypsy-lookin mother-fucker, if he tries sumthin funny ima bite this dude" ... or something like that

<3 French

EDIT: who's comin with me to jerz on saturday besides ramon and my dog again?

Haha I remember that day. "Ok, This says turn left then make a right" *Turns Left* "WHAT THE FUCK A DEAD END...? Map Quest Lied to us?! Fucking Jersey Roads"

Serge, next time that happens, try a more diplomatic approach. Examples would be saying something like "hey man I'm busy, I'll get back to you." You know what I'm talking about.

Yo guys. Anyone want to go to BONE Sunday? I'm gonna need to ask for cash from anyone who tags along, more than usual. Gas and rooms are expensive. But it isn't anything you guys couldn't make up for with a money match or two.

Again, I don't wanna make the entire trip back and forth in one day as you guys know. We'll need to stay over a night.

P.S. - Serge, you were beyond wasted last night.

Uh oh, how naked did he get this time? Still waiting for him to get so fall down drunk that he can't even physically take his clothes off, lol. Him being Russian, I'm not sure we'll ever see that day.

KowTow - as far as I know he didn't get naked, but when we were making a McDonalds run and he asked for a Big Mac, he said he would pay me for the burger in the form of money or sex.

So yo, Ramon, I know you won this tournament and Imma let you finish, but Serge was crazy drunk.

Yo Khent,

I remember when you guys left for that run to Mickey D's, Serge was leaning against the wall like it was the only thing holding him up. I had a great time in casuals with you guys and I'm looking forward to the next Kogo. Thanks for all your help.

yo who's in my car for BONE again?

I'm leaving early (3.5 hourish trip) and we're not meeting in the city since the bridge toward MASS is less than 10 min from my house

option 1: meet in Queens by me and go straight from there
option 2: meet in the East Bronx by the Bruckner Expwy ... since I have to go through the east of it to continue on the trip ... ya, i said the Bronx

I don't care which, they're the easiest for me. I'm only stopping once so whoever can't make the meet-up should just crash at my house the night before (bring clothes and a towel)

i need $15 each for gas from each person before we leave ... the reason is i'm broke this week and don't get paid til next wednesday ... if you don't have gas money ready we can't go ... i'm already stretching my limits just by attending

who's coming (besides Ramon and his perma-shotgun call)

I might be able to go but it seems that I've having more money issues than I normally have.

I'll post up by Thursday if i'm going or not.

Save up them STACKS son, you need to get to Buffalo still.

Oh and I guess Brian is unbanning Philly and talking about going to NEC, so I might actually go to that. Depends on whether or not I can make up for losing over 1/3rd of my hours in one day by taking off on Sunday.

Congratz, Papy!!!

I'm sure nobody here doubted that you would. How are you liking Melbourne in general?

Yo Khent,

I remember when you guys left for that run to Mickey D's, Serge was leaning against the wall like it was the only thing holding him up. I had a great time in casuals with you guys and I'm looking forward to the next Kogo. Thanks for all your help.

WTF how do you guys get so many new Calibur players? Every new guy we bring in just wants to play SF4, it's getting really depressing. We've got like 30 SF4 players now, and 4 Calibur players.

Yoooo I got a good job in 3 days !!!

HAPPY

Oh yooooooooo strong employment market is strong.

This is a stick up mf's. Drop all ur mains and pick a new one....

Seriously Nuez um I just thought of something. I need to know if ur leaving Mass on Sunday or Monday.

Back