[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

Thanks y'all.
I'm at work so the video doesn't display . . . and from what I see it links to, that's a good thing.

If it was white wine it was probably a Gewürztraminer from Alsace.

Besides that I had all of you taste some "Pineau des Charentes", which is a very fruity and sugary cognac-based liquor. I bet it's the one you're looking for. The good thing is that you can find it in every good liquor store in NYC for about $25, which is pretty surprising considering it's not even the case in France... don't even mention Australia :/

ok, for those not in the know - session at my place this Saturday, starting around 3:30 and going till Sunday

I got one TV and one XBox , so bring yo shit.

As i have been bombarded with work since I moved in, there are still things that I am missing at my place. Feel free to bring pots, pans, potpourri, assorted cheeses and alcohol.

There will also be a special guest appearance

a very gentlemanly guest appearance

he's gonna go into the bathroom, change into a suit, and then come out and announce "Guest Appearance!"

I'll try to roll through on Saturday but if people can post up what they're bringing then I'll try to lug my TV/360 along.

i can bring my own 360 and monitor for a no sound station if necessary ... but i really don't want to and i think everybody's gonna wanna play on ps3 anyway

Hey Y'all,

Anyone going to Jaxels on Friday? J said his casuals start around 6pm. I hope to see some of you there.......John

Back