[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

Lol! CRT ain't gonna make a difference because i'm gonna have to deal with HD's with different lag regardless.

Nice pic btw but ease up on them a little as I don't want my face all over the net (seriously). Might be a politician shit!

Yeah i'll be there! Resist the urge Khent.............resist my political dominance will soon come true and last thing I want is some old photos that they bring back up in every politicians life. I can imagine it now with all these JF pics.

Hey y'all,

Anyone wanting to come down from Orange County NY, Rockland, Westchester, Scarsdale, Yonkers or anywhere from the two hundreds in upper Manhattan down to Serge's place, Let me know, I'll be happy to pick you up. I have room for 4 comfortably and maybe six uncomfortably........John

im actually going to scarsdale today so if any1 is from there...TAKE THE TRAIN! SHIT IS LIKE 6 BUCKS! C'MON!!! :)

sounds like serge's place is gonna be packed like a sardine can again ... my attendance on saturday has turned into a maybe ... but if shit is still goin on for sunday then that's a definite

i'll keep tryin to make it for saturday after work

Nuez you know you wanna go, stop frontin'.

I just remembered that I have to bring my speakers for your monitor setup Khent.

If anyone has an extra converter to bring, that would be awesome. I think mine crapped out on me.

Edit:

Enjoy.

dammit i really need a session, i havent done sc4 work all week this week o.O!

i'll try my best to make it to as much as i can this weekend

Fox - Yooooooooooooooooooo, Beatles Rock Band videos! Thanks for bringing the speakers, that'll help immensely since mine are junk.

Omar - Serge said to get there somewhere around 2-3pm.

So I'm bringing my PS3 and TV. My monitor is already at Serge's so if Delnar's PS3 is still there, we'll have those 2 stations plus the XBox setup. I'll make sure I bring my HDMI cable so we can connect to the monitor.

When u guys get bored during ur free time or watever make sure to think of new golden material for "Low-Tiers Gone Wild."
Lol. This shit will be happening!!!

Back