[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

Man, this used to be the most active thread in the regional forums for the longest time. What's going on? I need to head up there and pay you guys a visit sometime be it a tournament or gathering.

Since the end of the Jaxeldome, shit has been down here. I havent seen alot of you guys in awhile... It makes me sad really.. We all need to find a day to chill. Let me know since my work schedule is pretty weird.

RESURRECTION!!!!!!
Serge Party this weekend!
Super is stupid and addicting all at the same time!! lol.
Cmon niggas where ya'll at.
Start spamming this shit up.

Hey Y’all,

I’m having a casual session at my house on Saturday, June 19, 2010. All I need is some people, one extra TV and two PS3 consoles and I will be able to accommodate three gaming sets. I will have the grill going to make hotdogs, which I will supply. I would only need for someone to bring ‘dog buns. If anyone would like, you can chip in and bring a pack of burgers and buns, I would be happy to make them as well. It will be BYOD, ( D= Drink). This is a mostly alcohol free house but everyone else is encouraged to get there drink on. You can PM me for my address and any other details. I hope everyone can come…….John

Hey Y'all,

I now realize that the date I picked is not good. So, how about the next weekend, Saturday June 26? Let me know guys. lol.......John

OK, I give up. I've been informed that there is a tourney in Philly on the weekend of the 26th, so it is not ment to be for me to have a session at my place in June. I'll try again for July. Thanks.......John

what day is the EVO tourny in philly or did it already happen?

also since the jaxel tournaments no longer exist where are the tournys being held now, if at all?
just curious why did they end in the 1st place??

Hi guys, hi MLP I hadn't heard from you in a while ;)

I was wondering if any of you is gonna play Starcraft 2 when it comes out. I know Ramon was quite interested in the first one ;)

Hi guys, hi MLP I hadn't heard from you in a while /QUOTE]

yeah ive been MIA i need too add you again on psn my ps3 started actin up and i had to get a new one i just started playin again if i go on tonight i'll send the request hopefully we can get some games in

Hey Y’all,

Ok boys, here we go again. I’m hosting a session on 7/31/10 and everyone is invited. I hope to have three stations going but I’ll need two PS3’s and one monitor. I will be grilling some hot dogs, all I ask is that some of you pick up some hot dog buns. If you guys want to chip in and bring some burger patties and buns, I’ll be happy to grill those up as well. My house is a non-drinking house but I do not mind if any or everyone wants to indulge, so it is bring your own drink. I have plenty of room for people to crash so there are no worries with that. I look forward to seeing as many of you as can make it out.………John

Long time lurker, first time poster: I'm tempted to come out and get 0wned; where is this? In washingtonville? If so, how accessible is that?

Hey guys, I'm looking at ways to get to FSAK this September, and i found some cheap bus tickets from Toronto to NYC ($80 round trip), since going straight to Framingham from Toronto is pretty expensive. So I'm wondering if you guys know of any cheap ways to get to Framingham from NYC (by train maybe?).

edit nvm, thanks S-U for PMing me travel info.

Hey Y’all,

I just want to remind everyone I’m hosting a session on 7/31/10 and everyone is invited. I hope to have three stations going but I’ll need two PS3’s and one monitor. I will be grilling some hot dogs, all I ask is that some of you pick up some hot dog buns. If you guys want to chip in and bring some burger patties and buns, I’ll be happy to grill those up as well. My house is a non-drinking house but I do not mind if everyone else wants to indulge. But it will be bring your own drink. I have plenty of room for people to crash so there are no worries with that. If you need my info just PM me. I hope to see all of you from CT, MA, NY, NJ and PA.………John

I just did the research and found that there is no bus service from NYC to my area on the weekends. So you guys will have to make arrangements to hook up for rides. Just PM me for the address, it will be a snap to get up here with Mapquest or Google maps. I hope to see you guys up here........

I did some research on my own and found that there are two convenient-ish trains coming from Penn Station (on New Jersey Transit) to Sallsbury-Mills Cornwall: directions from Penn Station to Washingtonville. The 11:14a train arrives at 12:40; the 1:14 aarrives near 3.

(edit):
Also, returning, the best bang for the buck is probably the last train -- the 9:36 from Salsbury Mills, arriving in NYC at half past 11, but there's also a 6:15 route that hits NYC at 7:30 (which is a half hour faster due to an express on the salsbury->secaucus route).

jrwr7, what kind of timing are you talking about here? Also, is it work bringing some card/board games for when my hands can't work a stick any more?

Back