[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

Hey im looking to get a biweekly tournament on long island going. If you are interested it getting this to happen PM me once I get about 10 replies, we can decide on a location! thanks

PSN: Carnivalwolf

Main = Nightmare

I... need practice. Anyone In the Long Island or NYC area willing to help an old man out? I have only played online and learned everything I could possibly learn from that which is "absolutely nothing". I dont plan on entering any tournament without proper training. PM me if you can help out or point me in the right direction.

In attempting to revive the SC scene I need

confirmation.

If a venue for SC4 in NJ was created would u attend the tournament on a Month or a Month and a Half Basis. This cannot be done or will be done unless u speak up. Please do not be the quiet viewer and respond to this post.

Something-Unique
Dreamkiller
Ramon
ShadowFox
Serge
Klizza
Tidus
Nuez
Jrw7
MGVFinest
TheRealyst
BifordusMaximus
MLP715

I realize some of these people do not even post or read here. No worries I will contact them personally. This same exact post but with a different name list will be posted in the other Tri-State region threads. Again do not be a quite viewer and please answer the question or its a no go.

Hey Omar,

I would be there for sure but it would be nice if it was about the same distance and time of travel that it was for Jaxels' place. I hope you'll be able to set this up. Things have been rather slow since Jaxel's closed up......John

This is awesome to hear!

Whats ur location? Who do u use? You have 2 posts in total so I assume ur new could be wrong. There are dummy accounts etc. on this site now so its hard to tell but if ur serious hit me up on PSN sometime. U can send a request or I will.

Hey Y'all,

I'm heading down to PA on Saturday if anyone is interested. Give me a call or send an PM and we can set up a time and place to meet up and head down. I have room for three people to ride down.

Best believe change is coming one way or the other. Haters will be curb stomped.

We have my iniative/framework and petition to harada.

Other than that nothin much just chillin and u?

What's up all ....just signed up looking to see how the scene was here ...(looking pretty bleek unfortunately) ...anyways I met up with a few of the guys from the NYC area(think it was Ramon, Dreamkiller,Shadowfox and few others not 100% sure) a while ago(talking at least 3-4 years ago)back then we were still playing sc3..seeing if people still playing sc4 and hoping some of u guys can help me get my game up....here's me with my fingers crossed...later

Hello! Ur right on time for hopefully getting things going again. If ur interested in coming out to chill pm me some form of contact info to reach u for a gathering. The name is Omar.

whats up omar..my name is jay....hopefully i can make more of an appearance than i did the last time (only came out like 2 or 3 times for a few casual matches...but thats really all im looking for anyway)

Dreamkiller said:
We're gonna record a session so massive its gonna blow Seattle right off the map.

Juan is a bitch ass bitch.

That is all.

=P

Where's it at nicca???

NY is a bitch ass bitch.

That is all.

-_-

Hey im from bergen county nj, like a 45 minute train ride to nyc. i was wondering if there was any scene left of this game. i really want to play more than just ssf4 but it doesnt seem like i can find any game that has a community in jersey aside from taht game. im not to good at tekken and i have some of the best memories playing soul calibur as a little kid with my brother that i thought maybe id give it a try on high levels.

Hello, Jonn! While I'm not from NYC, I do know that there are quite a few players there that live in close proximity to one another; one of them should be able to assist you. Other than that, welcome and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Hey im from bergen county nj, like a 45 minute train ride to nyc. i was wondering if there was any scene left of this game. i really want to play more than just ssf4 but it doesnt seem like i can find any game that has a community in jersey aside from taht game. im not to good at tekken and i have some of the best memories playing soul calibur as a little kid with my brother that i thought maybe id give it a try on high levels.

There's still a community in Jersey but they don't play as much as they used to. But in October, everybody will be getting together at Jaxel's for fun and games. You should make it out to that.

http://www.8wayrun.com/threads/7623-10-23-2010-Return-of-the-Jaxel-Dome!-(Edison-NJ)

Back