[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

Yo ramon, partisan told me to get a hold of you, i'm from central new york right near ithaca if you know where that is but im willing to drive to get some good sessioning in any day.

alright good to know! i'll be sure to hit up Dreamkiller and see if anything on the weekend can go down...i know thermidor wants to session too

CEO 2011 is now hosting SCIV. Major Tourney in Orlando FL.. Get Hype! Google CEO 2011 for more info. Official Soul Calibur IV info will be posted soon.

Hey Y'all,

You scrubs ready for a road trip? That's right the old man has come out of his crypt and is ready to travel. I'm headed down to Doug's, anybody down? I will be heading down on Saturday Feb 12. Let me know......John

Come on NY, I never got a chance to play w/ lot's of you guys, I moved to FL about a year ago and we need to keep Calibur alive everywhere..

CEO 2011's 2 month countdown is about to begin.. it's the ONLY MAJOR east-coast tournament hosting/streaming SCIV. Everyone in the South Eastern region should make it and represent for Calibur!! This is looking to be big, show your support.

CEO 2011 FGC Orlando, FL June 10th-12th / Check here for lot's more info !!

usually we dont practice much (only cuz we are just that damn good! :P) but hopefully i can let you know when we might be sessioning soon enough.

Back