[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

We need mains first nigga lol =P

Aaaawwww. How u liking 5?
I'm liking it so far, I just have to fortify my defense cause whiff punishment is big in this game now especially with critical finishes...I mean it pratically freezes you in your animation.

I didn't know you played this game for reals Cid, it's nice to see some VF heads in here. I'm trying to go semi-hard on this game until VF:FS comes out so I'm down for some offline fights.

Folks here going to the Next Level Arcade tourny on Saturday?
Well actually this is the game I started my name as CIDKID about 10 years ago (god I'm old). I only recently started playing VF.

Good news guys. I'm not working at night tomorrow so since I'll b free I'm hosting a session in the evening/afternoon/whenever.
Post up and lemme know the deal.

Hey guys, I'm new.
I've played every SoulCalibur since 2 but I never actually devoted time to being good so I'm pretty scrubby.
(Ranked E4 like a boss)
Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and I guess throw my psn out there (it's DoubleDiamondz).
I don't know what you do here but I guess I should do it.

Hey guys, I'm new.
I've played every SoulCalibur since 2 but I never actually devoted time to being good so I'm pretty scrubby.
(Ranked E4 like a boss)
Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and I guess throw my psn out there (it's DoubleDiamondz).
I don't know what you do here but I guess I should do it.

I jus posted a meet tomorrow if ur interested in coming over for some games.

I jus posted a meet tomorrow if ur interested in coming over for some games.
I think its probably too short notice for me. I'm actually in long island so I kind of need to plan these things.
I've also only been living in New York since the fall so I'm kind of terrified of finding things.

Hey guys, new person here from Long Island.
Been playing SC since the good ol days of Soul Blade lol. I don't mind getting my butt kicked just to learn.

I think its probably too short notice for me. I'm actually in long island so I kind of need to plan these things.
I've also only been living in New York since the fall so I'm kind of terrified of finding things.

No worries, you'll get used to it soon enough. Long Island is like that...you get lost easy but once you get lost you find your way around and realize you weren't that far off.

Hey guys, new person here from Long Island.
Been playing SC since the good ol days of Soul Blade lol. I don't mind getting my butt kicked just to learn.

No worries, you'll get used to it soon enough. Long Island is like that...you get lost easy but once you get lost you find your way around and realize you weren't that far off.
Are you by any chance a Stony Brook student?

I didn't know you played this game for reals Cid, it's nice to see some VF heads in here. I'm trying to go semi-hard on this game until VF:FS comes out so I'm down for some offline fights.

Folks here going to the Next Level Arcade tourny on Saturday?
I will be in attendance......
So Max, and Realyst are down for sunday, Ramon is a maybe, . Anyone else? Superbowl, drinks, and sc5.
I"m down

so who is planing on going to the tournament at next lvl tomorrow. I am brand new to the scene and am really looking forward to it and i am hoping there will be a good turnout

lol! i been here since Nov myself. It must really be hard to find things if you drive. Taking the subway/train is way easy. Maps at every stop and on the train. That's just a general tip. It might not be too time efficient if you're just going to Brooklyn. I came up here so that I didn't have to drive. I don't want to worry about hitting the brakes and waiting at every other stoplight or worrying about what vehicles are in front that won't move.
Stress, it's a killer.

Back