[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

so who is planing on going to the tournament at next lvl tomorrow. I am brand new to the scene and am really looking forward to it and i am hoping there will be a good turnout
I'd go but I ran out of money.
Hey guys, new person here from Long Island.
Been playing SC since the good ol days of Soul Blade lol. I don't mind getting my butt kicked just to learn.

YO, brother!! Guess what, my most favorite song from Soul Blade ended up featured in the SC5 soundtrack!! It was from Li Long's stage. It's "Dragon's Call". Li Long was my first main. Who was yours?

Yes! Fox is still alive lol

Couldnt make it to next level. I woke up extra late. Completely forgot about it last night and ended up playing MW3 till like 8am

oh damn I didnt know you couldnt make it on sunday max if you change your mind let me know, anyone else that wants to come let me know ill pm you guys my number.

i'm always down for some casuals. i'm off every weekend so if anyone is down for some games let me know

I am down to play. Will be at Next Level Saturday running a tournament with D1. Also, are people mostly on psn? I am trying the game out and learning so I love to have people show me things ( helps me learn faster )

I am down to play. Will be at Next Level Saturday running a tournament with D1. Also, are people mostly on psn? I am trying the game out and learning so I love to have people show me things ( helps me learn faster )

Smash tourney? What else are you running? And most people who goto next level are Xbox players (or play stick and thus wouldn't make a difference). Some people have PSN controllers but it doesn't matter since people just bring converters anyway.

You a PSN person or a XBL? I use xbox and could play you only or in person at Next Level sometime.

P.S. You might remember me because you were talking to me in the Bathroom at the end of day after the first day of AE/Marvel @ Apex. :P

I use PSN .

Oh cool thats great to know XD

IDK I co-host it I think its only smash this time. I'll ask D1. I know for a fact we want to do SCV cause we like it.

Just so you guys know. In case u didn't that long island has a Facebook page for it's fighting game community. If you wanna join it to keep updated. Send message to me " Charles bergmann " on FB and I'll you to it. Everyones' nice :p!

Just so you guys know. In case u didn't that long island has a Facebook page for it's fighting game community. If you wanna join it to keep updated. Send message to me " Charles bergmann " on FB and I'll you to it. Everyones' nice :p!
there are a lot of charles bergmanns on facebook :(

Ok guys, who is going to Jaxel's this weekend for the tournament?

I will probably leave Friday evening (i got a friend in jersey I wanna see) so I wont be able to organize a train trip meetup in Penn Station Saturday.

For those who have never been to Jaxels - you can take the NJ Transit train from Penn to Metropark (roughly a 40 minute train ride), and someone will pick you up there. The last train out Metropark to Penn (for a return trip) is around 1am I believe, but many people will be crashing there.

Also, to further sway people going to Jay's, usually Kit, Rich, Neo and myself make steak runs. Thats right - for about 10 bucks, we will but, marinade, and cook the fuck out of a steak for you

Back