[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

Oh Hell. The fuck. No.
O_O!!!!

So Im only good for Mondays (God, I detest my schedule. I definitely need a new job -_-.)
I'll pm people the day before (most likely Fab tho.)
I think Mgvfinest (Shakim) in Brooklyn, can have people over for sessions as well, if the majority are interested.

Gonna be some SC5/MvC/SFAE casuals at FnC in West Islip today. There's gonna be a stream too... Not sure what they gonna put on the stream tho.

795 Udall Rd. West Islip, NY 11795. They're also on FB as "FNC Shop"

Thinking they'll be open around 5-6pm till around 1 am
They take a $5 venue -1 for each person you bring.

The stream will be Deadly Bison Entertainment which I think you'll find on the LI FB page if you're on there already and prolly on SRK.

Since I didn't wanna take away from the attendance of Jaxel's event in NJ I didn't add SCV to my event "Sudden Death IV @ The Next Level Arcade" https://www.facebook.com/events/107466149378609/ (Melee/UMvC3) if people actually want me to add SCV to the roster I'll gladly do that but then I'll look like I'm directly competing with Jaxel's event which was posted way in advance before mine. I know for sure many people are going there for SCV casuals, but if we have enough heads show I'll run an SCV event. (Once again not trying to kill Jaxel's turnout either-disclaimer.)

Also guys I know alotta guys in NYC colleges that host SCV tourneys, so if you want the heads up on that I'll post 'em up here and my twitter @xD1x for anyone interested.

Since I didn't wanna take away from the attendance of Jaxel's event in NJ I didn't add SCV to my event "Sudden Death IV @ The Next Level Arcade" https://www.facebook.com/events/107466149378609/ (Melee/UMvC3) if people actually want me to add SCV to the roster I'll gladly do that but then I'll look like I'm directly competing with Jaxel's event which was posted way in advance before mine. I know for sure many people are going there for SCV casuals, but if we have enough heads show I'll run an SCV event. (Once again not trying to kill Jaxel's turnout either-disclaimer.)

Also guys I know alotta guys in NYC colleges that host SCV tourneys, so if you want the heads up on that I'll post 'em up here and my twitter @xD1x for anyone interested.

NYC colleges? Does this happen to include NYU lol. Heads up please!

yo

im gonna be going to jaxels tomorrow on the 12:14 train from Penn Station to Metropark

Whoever wants to meet up - I will be in the NJ transit waiting area around noon. The NJ transit is NOT the Amtrak waiting area (under the giant board of train schedules), but is its own waiting area. I will probably wear my Team USA soccer jacket

yo

im gonna be going to jaxels tomorrow on the 12:14 train from Penn Station to Metropark

Whoever wants to meet up - I will be in the NJ transit waiting area around noon. The NJ transit is NOT the Amtrak waiting area (under the giant board of train schedules), but is its own waiting area. I will probably wear my Team USA soccer jacket
I'll probably take a trip over there to see all the old faces

Well Hunter comes to mind, and I know people that go to NYU|Polytech, and NY City Tech (which are right across the street from each other.) I'll be checking out Jaxel's stream at my event!

Sup @ CIDKID! Its been a minute since I seen ya homey how do you like Leixia?

@Dreamkiller I live close to Mgv so I'd be down to attend sessions at his crib as well.

Well Hunter comes to mind, and I know people that go to NYU|Polytech, and NY City Tech (which are right across the street from each other.) I'll be checking out Jaxel's stream at my event!

Sup @ CIDKID! Its been a minute since I seen ya homey how do you like Leixia?

@Dreamkiller I live close to Mgv so I'd be down to attend sessions at his crib as well.

What's good D1X, how have you been doing? Leixia is an okay character but you just have to work too hard for decent damage unlike some other characters (Natsu).

I live in the bronx so for me its quite the commute. I only go there when there is an event on the weekend. I would not mind playing online but I still need to learn this game a lot more before I play anyone.

Back