[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

sure. No problem. ATM me d1mx and others so we are playing umvc3. just by yourself or a group cause we dont wanna OD on my friends hosue lol

Open house but we are dipping at 10pm so IDK if that is too early cause we have work the next morning. Also, he doesnt wanna OD with ppl so if its just you its fine but if not its a little od.

Everyone I play, I always feel like we both have a long way to go. Then again, its the beginning of the game tho. Getting used to movement and stuff on top of the different things the characters can do takes awhile.
GG's tho ^_^ And I had no idea you knew Greatone lol I brought u up in chat and he knew ur name I was jus like O_O! lol

lol yea it's been a while since I last played him. What you say is true the game is still young we still have alot of time to adjust to the games movement and characters play style.

Well you know my situation...my group does not have a car on weekdays and its kinda late for the break...if we can go once in a while its fine...i'll make the effort..

question...why don't people do things on Sat anymore?

I work Full Time on weekdays but free on weekends. So anything on weekends I can do if I can get a Ride to go and come back.

hey there im trying to make a small clan so we can go to tournaments and practice weekly......so so far i only have one person......i main rapheal and the other person mains algol it doesnt matter if you live in brooklyn,or queens or the bronx if your interested please pm me if you can ok thanks................btw im new here lol

Well you know my situation...my group does not have a car on weekdays and its kinda late for the break...if we can go once in a while its fine...i'll make the effort..

question...why don't people do things on Sat anymore?
because there is literally a bigger tournament every weekend...

This is awful. We finally have good netcode, and my internet won't stop shitting out and Trash Warner won't do a damn thing about it. Everyone I play with ass, I have no way to practice at all.

I might need to move back home sooner than I thought.

well I am free Tuesday but i'll hit you up about it. I may need some helpage...plus i do not play much :(

Back