[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

this weekend im going to a free tournament for marvel and sfxt. Maybe I will ask if we can do a SCV setup

I'm curious about that myself. After there was no response on whether the Midtown Comics/Legends Bar event would let people set up a SCV station things just dried up for a few days.

I'm still terrible (at least I'm more reliably hitting Natsu's CE/airthrow combo and can mostly do PO-A:6 at will even if I can't use it in combos yet, so...less terrible) but I'm not working on writing two larps simultaneously, so I'm much more up for sessioning if sessioning happens...

nuts. My favorite holiday is the same day as Jaxeldome. poop

Who wants to organize a bus trip to Columbus next weekend?

Who is going to JaxelDome this weekend? and How so we can all go in a group if possible. We need to represent new york and stop letting Serge, Dk and ramon be the big shots D:<

Serge im going to take a grey hound over for around 90 bucks...let me know if you are down!

nuts. My favorite holiday is the same day as Jaxeldome. poop

Who wants to organize a bus trip to Columbus next weekend?

Still tryin to find a way to make it myself, if I go could I squeeze in with you guys at the hotel? It's pretty much gonna be just me if anyone from Buffalo goes, the rest are just going to Syracuse. I'm still split, really can't afford it but yo eSportssssssssssss

So I'm driving to MLG next weekend... its a 11 hour drive. Anyone wanna come with me and share in the driving?

Also, I'm looking to crash on someone's hotel room floor. Any space available?

So I'm taking a Chinatown Bus to MLG this weekend... it leaves from Chinatown on Thursday night...

Anyone wanna hang out with me during the few hours before hand? I don't really like NY, and I'm broke, so I'll be depending on you to make some fun for me... something that doesn't involve dicks.

Back