[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

Max..... isnt internet equipment basically a cord?

idk if they require a headset, but that can be negotiated

Yes the only thing he needs is a ethernet cord lol just unplug it from your PC and throw it in the back. But yeah forget it. I got someone to play for me but he didnt play the 2nd match at 8pm lol I forgot to tell him oh well.

lol I lost to that Raph player, he blocked Sophie 1a a bunch, and instead of taking that as a sign that maybe there was a decent enough connection to step against Raph, I just picked other characters and kept trying to abuse internet scrub tactics. Bracket 2 has a ton of legit players, we'll get SOMEONE to LA.

So far most of the sessions seem to be going on with Nuez and Papy, I'm not sure Serge even runs things at his place anymore haha. Alternately, you could take the train to Jersey and play there.

I think you'll have to wait until friday, that's when my place is available for sessions.

Also we might choose to head out to Jersey either Friday night or Saturday if anything happens there, that's where you can really play with a lot of people.

I think you'll have to wait until friday, that's when my place is available for sessions.

Also we might choose to head out to Jersey either Friday night or Saturday if anything happens there, that's where you can really play with a lot of people.

Well if you don't head out to Jersey any chance I can chill at your house friday for sessions?

Are there any games tonight? Need to see how my Amy is doing.

P.S. I'm the skinny white guy who came with a friend (Seb, Taki) a few weeks ago to Papy's and played Amy.

Let's say there's a session at my place on Friday unless anything better comes up. Realyst, mleko, ultrascrub u are invited of course. And so is Maxx !!

i'll probably be there .... but my gf wrecked my car so im takin the train like u guys =/ sorry no rides for a long time =( ... also no portable station for a while ... maybe

Back