[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

I'm not sure how often these people check this thread; you'd be better off posting on their Facebook group. I think it's "Competitive Soul Calibur Players" or "Soul Calibur Competitive Players"

Hihi, I'd be down this weekend. How's Saturday at 8 pm sound? I'm flexible so let me know what time works for all of you. hotX, which part of NY are you from?

I'll see if I can get down a couple of other guys. Does someone know where to find a PS3 setup? If not I guess I'm okay with NL

Just getting to this. Sorry guys, stopped playing. But if it helps i was thinking of having a session here in manhattan (my place, in harlem ) number is 646-764-9823. Txt me if anything lemme know what u guys are in the mood to do.
Wouldnt want to make it seem like new yorkers are bad hosts ;-)

I live in Connecticut. Getting to Manhattan and the Bronx doesn't take too long but the other boroughs takes some extra time.

Haha, that is pretty far, and I am just now realizing Next Level is all the way in Sunset Park - hard for me to get to even from Queens, but will still probably be there tonight.

By set-up, Frost, would it be by chance PS3, haha?

Yes! My number is 914-708-8513, I'm gonna go out now so if you guys want to meet up with me and this other guy for some SC send me a text

Ahh, I don't have a PS3 controller I can bring unfortunately, as I only have an Xbox. Would there be a spare regular one I can use? Figured I'm going to have to get used to it as almost tourney I've seen uses PS3. :/

How late are you guys down for? I'm free after 7. Let me know if that'll be convenient for you guys!

Out of curiosity, if there was a local tourney in queens along queens blvd near queens mall (30-40 minute train ride from the city) would anyone be interested in attending?

Back