[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

For ppl that want to session, my place is open after 4pm in Harlem. Thermidor lives 2 minutes away from me and Ramon always wants to play so if people want to level up their game we can definitely get something going. Whether here or downtown at Astor Place.
Where at astor place? That sounds convenient.

Sounds good to me. Just need to know exactly where and what day. Weekdays are no good for me unless it's early in the day, but Saturday is always on the table. I've really been looking for people to level up with.

For ppl that want to session, my place is open after 4pm in Harlem. Thermidor lives 2 minutes away from me and Ramon always wants to play so if people want to level up their game we can definitely get something going. Whether here or downtown at Astor Place.

ill go if i can. whichever one is easier to get to from jersey is better for me

Hey Guys,

My friends and I are going to be at Next Level this Saturday April 20th @ 1pm to play some SCV Casuals.

We are looking to play a lot of matches, learn match ups, combos and level up.

Anyone interested swing by.

Maybe we can all discuss on having future SCV tournaments at Next Level if we get enough players to come out.

Maybe SCV, TTT2, VF5 & DOA5 tournaments on a weekday night just like Battle Circuit but for 3D fighters?

Hey Guys,

My friends and I are going to be at Next Level this Saturday April 20th @ 1pm to play some SCV Casuals.

We are looking to play a lot of matches, learn match ups, combos and level up.

Anyone interested swing by.

Maybe we can all discuss on having future SCV tournaments at Next Level if we get enough players to come out.

Maybe SCV, TTT2, VF5 & DOA5 tournaments on a weekday night just like Battle Circuit but for 3D fighters?

I'll swing by for SCV this Saturday.

Who from New York will be willing to make it out to a Tournament in New york City if they Host Soul Calibur.

a TO is deciding to add SC to his roster but needs a good showing for it this will make a great place to meet all the new york players as well as get some games in with each other.

Hey guys, jay in the above post is my friend, we had a session at our other friend's place. Anybody free this month and want to mash some calibur? It's been a long while since i last played so am looking forward ro shake the rust some. My friend and I are willing to host. I live in St Marks, it's pretty close to Astor Pl

That can work, lemme check with the other 2. We can do some weekdays too, just let me know what your schedules are like.

<edit> not this sat, how's next weekend?

Back