[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

So, did anything happen at Frostheart's friend's place?

I talked to 8bit&more.

They're amenable, but maybe two many issues:

1. They have limited resources for setups now, apparently; I think they're down to two or three screens, which is apparently why they stopped holding tournaments.

2. They're a bit pricy -- $10/hour/person -- as compared to LevelUp's much more reasonable $10/day or $3/hour. So I dunno that it's worth it, although I understand some people have had bad experiences with letting people into their home. Arranging something with LevelUp might be more practical, despite the "Brooklyn" factor.

What's wrong with Brooklyn? I'm not sure what happened at Frostheart's friend's place. I didn't really get a reply, so I didn't go. If anyone's interested in getting in some games just let me know. I'm available on Saturdays pretty much all day.

im gona have both games because this will prove for the community at least which one u truly love like me I like both but reading endless posts comparing the two and how certain ppl will show if there was a sc2 tournament. its time to expose those ppl

just so u guys know DTN the nyc major, even though we haven't put the registration link up yet the basic requirement to have ur game added is just to have 32 pre reg. theres already a lot of ppl asking to add games if u want scv on there id really like to c the tristate area come out to this

just so u guys know DTN the nyc major, even though we haven't put the registration link up yet the basic requirement to have ur game added is just to have 32 pre reg. theres already a lot of ppl asking to add games if u want scv on there id really like to c the tristate area come out to this

DTN?

its going to b ps3 cuz I think ill pretty much b the only one spotting copies. I think signups r about to go up hes making an announcement on Arturo's twitch channel

Back