Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

mizu-kitsu

[10] Knight
So, who's hype for the Studio Ghibli RPG due to come out January 22nd? If you're not sure whether or not you have hype, the demo came out last week. So give it a go and share your thoughts!

Ah! Hoping to make a thread about this but did a search just in case, ya know. I'm excited about this game hell ya gurl! And ya know that they're making the LE available to pre-order again tomorrow ya? So ya'll who don't have the LE version yet and are dying to get it, tomorrow is your chance!

Ya'll I'm hella exxxxcited!
tumblr_mge0ifBRIe1rbdys7o1_250.gif

This specific game makes me upset about not having a PS3. I'm just gonna get the DS version once I know enough Japanese to understand most of the text.

Na I want griffy and dont really get L.E's unless the L.E's are worth it. Also yes i reserved it on amazon.
I just got the LE after they opened it back again for people to order. I wanted the book and the LE version (before they NAMCO made it available again) has been selling for 3x the price on ebay. :O

Got this game last week and beat it around 60+ hrs.
Definitely one of the better JRPGs i've played.
Right now I'm trying to finish all the errands and bounty hunts post game.
Game deserves a prequel/sequel on PS4.

The game was GOOD, I wouldn't say it was GREAT. The reason we all see it as "great" is because there is nothing else to really compare it to. There really aren't any "great" JRPGs this generation to compete against it.

Back