Nightmare General Discussion/Q&A

Can anyone help me understand why sometimes NM side pedals whenever i 2k(hold) after a successful B+G wall splat? I've seen this happen to other NM players aswell, more notably to Thermidor at WB7.

Can anyone help me understand why sometimes NM side pedals whenever i 2k(hold) after a successful B+G wall splat? I've seen this happen to other NM players aswell, more notably to Thermidor at WB7.

I think you guys were imputing it too quickly. It sometimes happens with 2A+B as well.

Well, I guess as 1 of my introductions, since I haven't touched 8-Way-Run much, I'll start with saying that, though I play Nightmare alot, and he is 1 of 4 or 5 characters that could be argued to be my best, I still seek more new players and old alike, who are good with him and can beat me, that way I can play against them in mirror matches, as much as necessary until I can equal or surpass. Although, I will say that a decent number of newer players hate the rules me and my friends have when fighting eachother. Either way, I use all characters but 2, and continue working to get better. Anyone wants to fight, I'd love it, message me if you play SCV on 360 and I'll send you my gamertag. I look forward to hopefully having some fun new fights, and new friends.

Well, I guess as 1 of my introductions, since I haven't touched 8-Way-Run much, I'll start with saying that, though I play Nightmare alot, and he is 1 of 4 or 5 characters that could be argued to be my best, I still seek more new players and old alike, who are good with him and can beat me, that way I can play against them in mirror matches, as much as necessary until I can equal or surpass. Although, I will say that a decent number of newer players hate the rules me and my friends have when fighting eachother. Either way, I use all characters but 2, and continue working to get better. Anyone wants to fight, I'd love it, message me if you play SCV on 360 and I'll send you my gamertag. I look forward to hopefully having some fun new fights, and new friends.

Welcome to the forum! Its always nice to have another Nightmare player show up.

If you haven't already, you should make a post here and introduce yourself.

Welcome to the forum! Its always nice to have another Nightmare player show up.

If you haven't already, you should make a post here and introduce yourself.
Thanks. Will do, seeing as I've been playing a long time, but not introduced myself yet. But yeah, honestly, of the characters that get unneeded hate, I'd say Nightmare gets alot more than is reasonable. I can see some arguments, but alot is just sad. Either way, happy to be active on here. ^^

That was such a desperation move damn my randomness taking over me in tourny matches -___-

Ruben, master of the YOLO style.

knhyufv.gif

2.gif

Do pro's still play online ? like Keev, Thermidor, Omegadr. Are those the best NM's in the world that are known btw ?

Back