Nightmare General Discussion/Q&A

I just found out that you can punish grabs with Gs B depending on how fast your input/reaction is.
Half life damage + potential wall combo/RO? Definately worth practicing. Make your opponents fear grabbing.
probably old but meh.
Ironically I still haven't gotten around punishing grabs with grabs ):

I just found out that you can punish grabs with Gs B depending on how fast your input/reaction is.QUOTE]
well considering GS moves TC, it would make sense. as for punishing grabs...it sounds like it would have to be rather predictory

Ironically I still haven't gotten around punishing grabs with grabs ):

If you're ducking a grab you should definitely be opting for guaranteed damage like WR [B ] or FC 3B instead of grabs. Using GS B sounds like it would have to be a very big call out on our part to work.

does anyone else go into nss off of 33b gs cancel? even with a mid range block you can get around quite a few characters' 2As and 2Ks. the popular way to try and stop it is to just 2a/2k and this will even avoid shit like cervy 2a, gloomy tira 2a, and raph 2k at tip.

i havent really gotten a chance to test it much yet so i dont know how good it really is. but it seems like an option you can mix in

does anyone else go into nss off of 33b gs cancel? even with a mid range block you can get around quite a few characters' 2As and 2Ks. the popular way to try and stop it is to just 2a/2k and this will even avoid shit like cervy 2a, gloomy tira 2a, and raph 2k at tip.

i havent really gotten a chance to test it much yet so i dont know how good it really is. but it seems like an option you can mix in
if I get the chance I'll do some testing and record some results, def sounds like a good tactic

It 100% does not work at close distance.

At mid range, you can dodge maxi's, rugi's, and pat's ezpz. I imagine other short range 2As would be no problem either. GS tira's is unpunishable though because shes low tier

At tip range, cervy's 2a is dodgeable but hard to space it properly.

And algol's 2a is just about fucking impossible to dodge, you have to basically be at 33B, GS B GS B GS K range for it to work

ok so I'll be getting a new laptop soon, which may have a version of movie-maker which isn't broken Kappa...or I'll be able to download the latest Sony Vegas. so somehow, at some point I'd like to get this visual NM guide, that I've been planning for ages in my head, underway...now I'mma need a bit of help and of course I'd like to get you NM guys on board

lol good luck. its not that easy to do

an unblockable GI!

this can happen this saturday if you want
kk cool...I'll be down at rudeb0y's in the evening for some offline games...I'll come back and get raeped as soon as I get back...tbh though I'm expecting these games to lag...my con's been shit for 2 months now...if push comes to shove I'll move my PS3 downstairs and hook it up to the router itself...fam will just have to deal with it

Back