Nightmare on Elm Street

holy **** well Billy Bob Thorton does fit the discription to play the roll, but Robert Englund, will always be the original....but thats some deep stuff to find on the net....Nice

im lookin forward to this....:D

maybe he won't get beat up by a 14 year old girl.

freddy is such a pussy.

Right, least now will have a drunk killer in the mist,the drunk always win....lol

yeah in every elm st sequal it was always that one girl everyone though was crazy that beats his a**, then freddy K gives some sort of indication that hell be in the next sequal....lol

Anyone else think freddy is one of the most original horror stars? His concept is original but his movies are meh.

Anyone else think freddy is one of the most original horror stars? His concept is original but his movies are meh.

Yeah I agree. Englund was an exceptional Freddy too though. That shit used to scare the crap out of me when I was real little...now I appreciate the nuances of his performance.

I think Billy Bob as Freddy is a joke...then again, Bad Santa has left a bitter taste.

I didnt know a Nightmare on Elm Street was in the works... Maybe that's why I've been printing the old ones at work for the past 2 weeks.

LOL I loved the older movies... but that is why I do not know if i want to see these remakes... If they keep true to how the older movies were I think both Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm St. will be good...

The old movies were retarded. But still awesome. <3

The book was great the 1st 2nd and that one that was suppost to be real was good. ne1 see freddys nightmares the tv show? omg sux. I hope the Friday the 13th and this remake are good

Back