Nightmare Questions and Answers!

Pernicious-Soul

[10] Knight
I recently had the chance to sit down with our former heavyweight champ and get his opinion on many topics concerning his gameplay and SCV in general. Nightmare himself answers the hard questions I throw at him and responds to all his critics and fans. Enjoy!

Me: Good to see you again it's been awhile.
Nightmare: You fight like a mewling child!

Me: thanks man! Anyway lets start with SCV itself. It's been out for about 8 months now. Where do you see the game at this stage?
Nightmare: I like where the games at. I think we need 1 more patch too fix a couple glitches and maybe some slight balance issues but overall were good.

Me: Speaking of glitches what do you think of the viola back grab infinite that we seen at EVO and in general?
Nightmare: it is what it is man. It's cheap but I'm a bad guy WTF do I care lol.

Me: Do you think we'll see a DLC pack coming soon?
Nightmare: I sure hope so man I looking fucking bad ass in SC4 1st player outfit. But it's Shamco ya know.

Me: Don't you mean Namco?
Nightmare: that's what I said Scamco!

Me: LOL I'll leave that alone anyway dude when game was released you were raping peeps man. What happened?
Nightmare: Mofo's just crying like some bitches man. Saying I was overpowered and shit cause I won a couple tournaments. So they nerfed my throws man. I'm doing like 45 damage now man WTF! Fucking aPat does over twice the damage and I weigh 200lbs more. Shit just ain't right.

Me: so your lack of tournament success lately is because of throws being nerfed?
Nightmare: Well that shit didn't help I'll tell you that but man honestly I can't win every fucking tournament. I mean I might if Omega would've gotten payed and he was still reaping me but thats another story. This games pretty balanced man. There's some real badasses in SCV. Shit Im just glad I at least won something. Hell I've been carrying this francise for years man. I deserved that shit!

Me: are you still a viable character capable of winning again?
Nightmare: Of course I can still win. I see all the posts about my offensive problems and shit but dude I'm not made to be offensive. I'm a defensive whiff punisher first and foremost. My offense can't match a Shitsurugi or a fucking Pryyah but those fools don't have my defensive options either. They can't catch me man I'm too fast. I can step their shit, B+K evade, GS A any telegraphed verticals, blow their weak moves up with my A+B, GS under their horizontals into my FC mixups and don't let me get a full meter homie. Shit won't be good!

Me: So you think defense and matchup knowledge is the key too regain your reign on top?
Nightmare: Absolutely man!

Me: Would you tell us your top 3 Nightmare users and why?
Nightmare: I have to go with Omega, Keev and I really enjoyed NFK as well. Omega cause dude uses me exactly like he's supposed too. Great defense and matchup knowledge. My fav! Keev man what can I say. He makes my offense look better than it is and he's sooo consistent. Love watching this dude! NFK might be a surprise too some as he's ditched me for that pirate who uses a gun in a knife fight but hey dude has won with me before. He could be great if he gave me a second chance.

Me: Let's wrap this conversation up with this last question. Is this your last appearance in a SC game?
Nightmare: I sure as he'll hope not! I mean I'm a badass ya know. Lots of mofos enjoy playing me but it's ya never know dude.

Me: Anything you wanna say to your fans out there?
Nightmare: thanks for your support and The Nightmare Will Never Die!!!

So there you are folks! The man The myth The legend!

If you have any questions for Nightmare feel free to post up and Nightmare will answer at his leisure.

Now Nightmare, don't you think that Siegfried was the best host you ever had? You had godlike Stances. Now you only have this weaksauce Graf Dumas, who was so horrible, everyone thought it was Raphael.
Everything just went downhill once you separated, jesus you havent even called in all those years.

I've been busy man. Recruiting mofos for the malfested army is time consuming shit. Siegfried man what can I say dude is a badass. He just can't beat me now or ever! WTF is a Graf Dumas anyways? Doesn't dude look like that over powered dead pirate Cervantes? As for Raphael thank god it didn't work out that way. I mean dude fights with a metal toothpick lmao. That's not me man. He drinks blood, I spill it.

I have a question~ How do you feel about the next clip of this article I read...
"An inhuman wail shattered the still night, marking the violent birth of the being who would succeed —and perhaps even surpass— the Azure Nightmare. They would come to call her the "Crimson Despair"...

So is it true? Are you getting replaced, by a chick?

Nightmare: Psssssh a women replace me? I think not weakling! I wield a 2 handed sword with one hand people. Can a chick do that? Although Shamco has been known to fuck up a good thing but everyone knows that Nightmare = Bad Ass Mofo. If it's not broke don't fix it! LMAO a women replace me yeah right!

Nightmare: omega isn't a nightmare people. She's more like a wet dream lol. I run this shit man always have. When you think of SC and it's top bad guy do you think of Omega? Hell naw you think of my flowing red hair side stepping your shit and delivering you too Alah! That ho can't fuck wit me peeps I'm telling ya! Blood darkness I shall drown the world in both.

Nightmare: totally false accusations! I have Tira for my naughty desires man she's my servant lol. She just loves my zweihander and I'm not talking bout my weapon!!! If only Soul Edge had a mouth to go with that eye!

But Nightmare... didn't she call you a faker? O_o
And why do you hate Zwei? :sc5zwe1:
Nightmare: that bitch is a sandwich short of a picnic peeps! You cant trust nothing she says and I think you got your vowels mixed up it's "fucker not faker" simple grammar folks simple grammar! As for zwei I'm not a prejudice bad guy I hate everyone equally!

Nightmare: that bitch is a sandwich short of a picnic peeps! You cant trust nothing she says and I think you got your vowels mixed up it's "fucker not faker" simple grammar folks simple grammar! As for zwei I'm not a prejudice bad guy I hate everyone equally!
Hmmm, ok... (Do you like her jolly side or gloomy side? lol).
And if Zwei got married to your daughter Viola, what would you do? Or do you still stand firm behind your previous statement that you have nothing to do with a devastatingly handsome man that you're currently possessing named Raphael.

Hmmm, ok... (Do you like her jolly side or gloomy side? lol).
And if Zwei got married to your daughter Viola, what would you do? Or do you still stand firm behind your previous statement that you have nothing to do with a devastatingly handsome man that you're currently possessing named Raphael.
Nightmare: Both those sides suck! Let's talk about her best side which is her back side. YUMMIE! Man I'm just here to kick some ass! If those 2 clowns wanna get married and form a pack more power to em. I ain't paying for that shit I'm broke man. Scamco doesn't pay us didley just ask Omega :) if Raphael has a problem with me dude knows where to find me. I'm the last character in the second row on character select screen. Bring that shit!

Back