Nightmare Secondary Character

I consider Sophie better than voldo or Amy, but then again she is basically custom built purely to kill Siegfried so I would =\

Sieg has to go down to his 5-6 move set to beat sophie imo. She should become much easier to beat that way. Focus on crashing Soul Gauge and being safe. Its much easier to be safe with Sieg than it is to be with NM.

Sieg has to go down to his 5-6 move set to beat sophie imo. She should become much easier to beat that way. Focus on crashing Soul Gauge and being safe. Its much easier to be safe with Sieg than it is to be with NM.
To keep vaguely safe I HAVE to keep her spaced at tip range - one whiff = 123 dmg, at least NM has NSS ~_~

Yeah but you can bait that and step punish the bitch :D. It doesnt track! Eat 90 damage!

Oh wait we're talking Sieg. Use his kicks, grabs, avoid 3B cept on CH baits. Use his stances on wakeup etc etc.

Forgive me, I'm not an expert with NM but how the hell do you score a 90 dmg whiff punisher?! Sieg maxes at 75...
What's the whiff punish?

Forgive me, I'm not an expert with NM but how the hell do you score a 90 dmg whiff punisher?! Sieg maxes at 75...
What's the whiff punish?

3B, 44BB or 33B 44BB mixups. Do it enough and they will not stay down for much longer and the tech trap options become sick.

isn't sophie one of the few smaller characters than 3B 1A~NSS (semi charge) doesn't work on ?

Back