Nightmare Web Theater.

Some new vids! :

At 2:06, I was so shocked that my bar was already flashing red, that after the 33B~GS B combo to BT 2K, I completely forgot to do the low throw into mini-dash back throw. I was yelling at my friend about how Soph's soul crushing ability is broken.

More of them (23 new Nightmare vids in total) on my youtube page.

Enjoy.

nice combo SW beta
I found a new combo from your video :]

here's mine
but our nightmare have a different play style

pressure PRESSURE and PRESSURE LOL!!!

I'm liking what I see here. Good job everyone. Hey Tiamat, don't forget to link your stuff here.

almost forgot to add my match video here

Nightmare VS Voldo

Nightmare VS Ivy

introducing our new member ryuzaki

Nightmare VS Siegfried

Nightmare VS Ivy

I would like to say that I hate these embed players on 8WR. They take up way too much space.

You can disable the auto-embed in the post options :D Throw in them mod powers Tiamat! I personally prefer straight-up links too.

On topic: Man, Nightmare is fun to watch. Wall combo hell to the max o_O Makes me want to pick him up as a casual alt, hehe.

me prefer straight up links too
but I don't know how to do it LOL

on Topic : nightmare is a wall monster. Love to do the wall combos XD

Fiendchi vs Tiamat matches

yun vs nm set 1
yun vs nm single match
yun vs nm set 2
vs raph 1
vs raph 2
vs lizard
vs amy 1
vs amy 2

Fiendchi (Amy) vs Tiamat (NM)
Fiendchi (Liz) vs Tiamat (NM)
Fiendchi (Raph) vs Tiamat (NM) final set (3 matches)

Tiamat (Nightmare) vs Millionz (Raphael) casual matches

1: 2: 3: 4: 5: 6: 7: 8: final set (3 matches)

These are all the vids of SC4 matches we have on youtube so far. For me, I'm well aware I have no idea what I'm doing against Yunseung, but I was told that his 236KK is high, and that I can step/interrupt that guard break string he has. The matches with millionz I think I was lacking in patience. Comments/advice welcome

I'm new to SC in general so when I started playing Nightmare and losing to everybody I started to think that SC was just a game where anybody who's decently fast would win...but thanks to those vids, I see that Nightmare can win and has plenty of options...even though I still often feel overwhelmed when my friends pick somebody like soph, mitsu, or cerv...I don't know how to handle their speed. Any tips other than the ones i see in the vids?

you want to be far away and learn what moves to use at what range and how to move to keep them away. once they get in rely on blocking moves to get frame advantage, then throwing out an attack like 1K, 66K, 11K, 3B (for heavy disadvantage on block moves), or just use the time to backstep, go to B+K etc.

MOD POWERS ACTIVATE

Comments/advice welcome

Watched only the vs Millionz vids.

Use 6K more and 1AK less. Mil wasn't jumping over your 1As, so there was no point in using it.

Also, off topic, but I see you live in VA. I used to play Millionz and some other VA peeps in TekkenDR a while back. Maybe we can get together and get some games in one day; NM mirror matches. PM me and let me know if you're interested.

I hit him with 1aK a lot, just not in the ones that happened to go up I suppose.

me and millionz about 3 or 4 hours south of you right now cause we went back to college

I ate many unblockables. My first time in a while (since SC3) playing a unblockable-happy strat Asta. I know the horizontal UB is a high. Generally bad playing on my part. I need to utilize NSS more and 33B less.

More vids to come.

Well against Minerva you get free mixups on block from 33B, so I think you should have done it more!

You stood in one place for too long guarding a lot of times, move around more quickly so you are a difficult target. That is my main advice after watching most of the video.

Your opponent clearly has absolutely no idea what he is doing. He looks like he's never played against Nightmare before in his life.

I cannot properly assess your videos when your opponent is at this level.

Back