Nightmare's 90% CE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's too strong, it's definitely the easiest CE to avoid.
You have to really mess up to get hit with it at full power.
I'm not even good at the game and I've only been hit by it once.

Dude that damage is bonkers good. That's like Marvel damage but only with one hit.

Edit: I be scared shitless if the NM mainers figure out some setups involving that CE dealing 90% and keeping it under wraps till Final Round/EVO.

Dude that damage is bonkers good. That's like Marvel damage but only with one hit.

Edit: I be scared shitless if the NM mainers figure out some setups involving that CE dealing 90% and keeping it under wraps till Final Round/EVO.
The wind up is too long for any setups that will do the 90%.

Nightmare players have to commit to the move since they run a huge risk of the opponent stepping and getting a full punish.

I don't think Viola's CE is for damage. Think its best used to juggle enemies in the air for continuing combos.

It only does 160 damage, 66% of your health. It does more if you jump, because jumping causes you to take extra damage. This move won't oneshot you unless you are absolutely and completely retarded and meet every single bonus damage condition in the game, or let it do so on purpose.

It only does 160 damage, 66% of your health. It does more if you jump, because jumping causes you to take extra damage. This move won't oneshot you unless you are absolutely and completely retarded and meet every single bonus damage condition in the game, or let it do so on purpose.
When i was first testing it out I tried a jumping A with someone. It managed to hit counterhit on the A and oneshot them. Granted the amount of stupidity required for that to happen is even outside the realm of button mashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back