5: Benji :sc2maxi1:
7: Wonderland :sc2mit2:
7: Chris :sc5zwe1:
9: Darkness :sc5aon1:
9: Hills :sc5vio1:
9: Game Genie :sc5rap1::sc5aon1:
12: Inkarnet :sc5pyr1:

2-25-12.gif

Good tournament guys! Next time we'll have a full $10 entry fee, hopefully pull in some people from out of state.

Tio gave so many byes that a lot of the lower rankings should be taken with a grain of salt.

Shoutouts later when I'm done uploading videos. Vids will be at http://www.youtube.com/user/EdwardTheMagnificent/videos

thanks for putting on an awesome tournament guys. I had a lot of fun. First tournament I have ever won!
Hope you happy I also used Aeon as well along with Raphael for 1 match and I regret switching characters but nonetheless I had fun and enjoyed myself at my first SC tourney despite having to leave hella early. Hope to see more tourneys and get more players in the scene.

SHOUTOUTS

1: Mike ($42) : Congrats, man! Man, Pyrrha is intimidating as hell. I need to learn to play safer. I'm going to study the matchup and come back for you next month!
2: MKL ($12) : I almost forgot Algol was a character. Sorry I didn't get Grand Finals recorded, I've got it all worked out for next time.
3: Kevin ($6) : Astaroth is scary from the other side. Good games.
4: Jordan : I don't think I played you at all, man. Next time I guess.
5: Benji : Maxi is scary when you're in the corner.
7: Wonderland : Thanks for hosting, I hope this keeps growing.
7: Chris : WAIT ZWEI CAN DO THINGS? SINCE WHEN? You manage your meter well. Big damage on the 2bar combo.
9: Darkness : I barely got to play you, but way to represent an unpopular character and make him work for you. Keep it up.
9: Hills : See above. Don't get discouraged; it's hard totally losing your main and starting from scratch.
9: Game Genie : Glad you ended up being able to make it, hope you can keep doing so.
13: Inkarnet : Tio is mean. Sorry about the bracket-rape dude. Next time you'll get to show them what you're made of. Keep up the practice, you're getting better all the time.

Whoever brought the bible: DUDE THAT THING IS HUGE AND COMPREHENSIVE

Yo Silver did you save the Tio file for this if there was one or not? Also once I get a PS3 sooner or later, I'm gonna be in the lab later and practicing my combos and set-ups with my Raphael and Aeon to tear you guys up.

Yeah I still have the tio file, you want I should post the bracket? I'll try and figure it out. If nothing else I'll just Print Screen it.

Yeah I brought the bible. Nice tournament shout outs to everyone I played. Shout out to my roommate Jordan for almost placing top 3. Shout out to NLG for hosting it. Shout out to Algol bubbles. Shout out to Mike for realizing he could AS B virtually everything I did. Shout out to Inkarnet who is actually much better than last place. Shout out to the Omaha people who came down.

Back