No to Marvel, Star Wars and The Simpsons on Kingdom Hearts

NamcoFan

[09] Warrior
Marvel and Star Wars are overhyped. Plus, just because Disney boughts their copyright, doesn't mean they have to be there BY RIGHT. THEIR OVERHYPE MUST BE STOPPED!!!!

As for The Simpsons, yes I DO watch them, I DO found them funny, but just like Marvel and Star Wars: just because Disney boughts their copyright, doesn't mean they have to be there BY RIGHT.

P.S.: What I said for The Simpsons, is valid for other FOX stuff related...

Are you genuinely against SW/Marvel b/c you don't think they're good? Or b/c they're owned by Disney?

If the latter, it has to be all or nothing. Can't condemn some Disney things out of principle, then support other Disney things.

Are you genuinely against SW/Marvel b/c you don't think they're good? Or b/c they're owned by Disney?

If the latter, it has to be all or nothing. Can't condemn some Disney things out of principle, then support other Disney things.
Here Is the typical Marvel/Star Wars fanboy...

No, I don't support all or nothing...

Fuck you and what you said...

You're a nobody, as far as I'm concerned...

If you don't want your fellow members of this website to comment on your insanity I might suggest you cease and desist. If I was pretending you were in any way reasonable that is. It doesn't take a genius nor more than a few seconds of observation to concur this is in fact not the case... Enjoy the madness!

tl;dr

No.

If you don't want your fellow members of this website to comment on your insanity I might suggest you cease and desist. If I was pretending you were in any way reasonable that is. It doesn't take a genius nor more than a few seconds of observation to concur this is in fact not the case... Enjoy the madness!

tl;dr

No.
I'll ask you nice: I want nothing to do with you, so leave me alone.

I seem to have vague memories of you threatening to kill me at some point... Promises promises. I suppose that could just be my mind playing tricks on me but nonetheless I believe I'll pass on your kind offer.

I'm afraid talking at people and getting mad when they reply cannot ever carry a valid expectation that they listen, obey, or in any way acknowledge any such requests nice as they may be put forth.

In fact, it invites in chaos, don't you know? Madness. Hi there!

I seem to have vague memories of you threatening to kill me at some point... Promises promises. I suppose that could just be my mind playing tricks on me but nonetheless I believe I'll pass on your kind offer.

I'm afraid talking at people and getting mad when they reply cannot ever carry a valid expectation that they listen, obey, or in any way acknowledge any such requests nice as they may be put forth.

In fact, it invites in chaos, don't you know? Madness. Hi there!
I've decided any further reply of yours under my threads, Will be reporter for cyberbullying.

And yes, I did threat to kill users, but guess what? I'm trying to change, and not let my instincts control me.

What did your mom think about When She delivered you? Peanuts? Yes, I blame her, because She didn't teach you manners

Reporter away. You and Disney do have something in common though. This would be about how I feel about you both. If I felt anything at all that is.

Happy trails!

GIF-Amused-bemused-blinds-entertained-happy-jim-carrey-lurk-lurking-peek-peep-GIF_1.gif

I've decided any further reply of yours under my threads, Will be reporter for cyberbullying.

And yes, I did threat to kill users, but guess what? I'm trying to change, and not let my instincts control me.

What did your mom think about When She delivered you? Peanuts? Yes, I blame her, because She didn't teach you manners
For someone who claims to be trying to change, this really isn’t a good example of it. And your comments in this thread reflect it perfectly…

Gonna have to show more and tell less, son.

For someone who claims to be trying to change, this really isn’t a good example of it. And your comments in this thread reflect it perfectly…

Gonna have to show more and tell less, son.
Would you go Away? This has to be clear to people like you, HRD and Jrasta111: YOU SHOULD ALL STOP COMMENTATING MY THREADS!!!!

Everyone should.
Don't feed the troll.
You'll never change.
Turd then.
Turd now.
Turd forever.
Or in german:
Kackwurst.
Listen: don't call me "troll". I'd rather be called "son of a bitch". Murderers are trolls. Rapists are trolls. Pedophiles are trolls. Not me...

Murderers, rapists and pedophiles are all very real things. Trolls are make believe. For the record. Like Kingdom Hearts. I don't know though as I've never played it but perhaps you fight many an imaginary troll... Do you think those things are stand-ins for the very real things mentioned above trying to get out? I neither know nor care. All I know is the Simpsons should be in it too.
QeQ4.gif

Also:
J47h.gif

Murderers, rapists and pedophiles are all very real things. Trolls are make believe. For the record. Like Kingdom Hearts. I don't know though as I've never played it but perhaps you fight many an imaginary troll... Do you think those things are stand-ins for the very real things mentioned above trying to get out? I neither know nor care. All I know is the Simpsons should be in it too.
View attachment 91764
Also:
View attachment 91765
NO!!! THEY SHOULDN'T!!! AND STOP COMMENTATING MY THREADS!!!!

Yes. They should. Refer back to my original comment about expecting people not to comment on your insanity. You fucking troll.
simpsons-stamp-the-ticket-guy.gif

Now... Let's talk prequels.

hello-there-kenobi.gif

Back