** NorCal Casuals **

Damn, I had Milkbot over thinking I was gonna run a highlight film on him, he comes in and starts going upside my head with Kilik shenanigans! GGs Milkbot, pretty damn good for your first offline session. Kilik is stupid.

Good matches you guys.

Milkbot the way you play makes me think you'll be really good in SC5, especially if they've returned to the old school style that soul calibur used to be. Freestylin with Kilik, really nice. I'm glad you played with NDK first though. If you played me with all that risky stuff you were doing I'd be saying all kinds of crap and probably scare you away lol. NDK can attest to that lol.

NDK you got hit with the second hit of Kilik's 8*BA so much I swear you forgot it was high or something. If you host a gathering on a Saturday sometime I'll try to make it down there to get some games with you guys, maybe Ceirnian would be down to go too. Oh yeah and good luck at NEC buddy!

Reactions: LP
If you played me with all that risky stuff you were doing I'd be saying all kinds of crap and probably scare you away lol. NDK can attest to that lol.

I was actually laughing about this to myself, I can imagine hearing you say "Man! Why the fuck does he keep doing that dumb shit!" and throwing your controller through the tv lol. And I kept getting hit with 85BB because earlier on he kept stopping after the first hit and doing other weird shit after it, it was Kilik madness

Reactions: LP
Thanks, NDK, for inviting me into your home and being so hospitable. And thank you for the matches. I haven't had that much fun on Soul Calibur IV in a long while.

Yeah. I was watching a video of you, KrayzieCD, fighting NDK as Maxi and everyone was screaming. I did get that vibe from you but that's good to know ahead of time. And it is a whole other game once you come offline. A majority of my online skills couldn't be put to good use so I was just trying to wing it. Not as good as I had hoped since I wanted to make a great impression but it'll do.

Thanks, Nofacekill3r. I try. :) I could try and think about something else better to say than, "Noooo", too, while I'm at it.

Maybe we could all get together sometime? It's not just the game that makes it fun but the other Soul Calibur players in the room, too.

I'm probably heading over to krayzies this weekend to play / watch NEC stream when its not boring as hell. If it's not too far thats an option.

Back