NorCal SC4 Regionals Results

Holy Crap Manta is at Nats now. Esom is at Nats now. Too much Voldo. I got find ANOTHER shenanigan character the Voldo-wagon is getting crowded.

GOOD SHIT MANTA you dont know how happy I am to see fellow voldo players owning it up. Voldo can beat Hilde and you can beat Cernian!! Next time use his own stuff against him.

Congratz to all...Bentleet you shoulda took out Alex J

Dino: you scurred

Manta: Good shit man, I definitely need to see you vs Brian to see how that shit went down. You definitely earned it, you took out some tough players and ran the gauntlet. Beating down people with that landfish gimmick made me proud.

Krayzie: good luck in Colorado

Fresh formally known as Duckie: good seeing you again, we can get our Amy mirror in next time. I can't start using the JF because then people will actually think I am good and we can't have that.

Lam's friend: Good to see you come out of the woodworks, hopefully we can get some games in sometime. It would be nice to get Lam back in this game also.

Jeff: Good shit as always man. Wonder how fucked up my voice was when I was playing you lol.

Duenas: nice seeing you and your crew again, hopefully we can get some games in sometime

To all the new people, glad you guys to make it out to the tourney. Theres a lot of people I need to play sometime.

Stuff left over here at my apt: phone charger...who's? Glasses on the living room coffee table....BentLeeT maybe?

Sorry we had to bail so early I really wish I could of stayed longer!

Congrats to all the placers!

Hates - Thanks for getting the regional set up! I need to battle your cervy sometime soon.

Bubbles Jankins - Great to see you again! I look forward to some games!

Krazie - Once again thanks for hosting! Thank you for keeping Norcal SC alive!

Manta - I didn't get to talk you much but, congrats on getting second.

RenoRob and Ducky - Really good to see you guys again! Come Evo we'll be in your neck of the woods!

Cynan - I need more X lessons

Ken - I want a X vs Amy rematch!

Ceirnian - Hildie is the shit! Congrats and win nationals dammit!

BentLeeT - You make me want to learn Rock!

To everyone else who I talked to thanks for the games!

Very big congratulations to Ceirnian, Manta, Brian, and Alex. I know you will all make NorCal proud come Nats time. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

aww man that sound like it was a good tournament. hope some of u dudes makes it down atl 4 fr12. we would like 2play ya'll!

Very good tournament hilde,cervy,VOLDO very good .

I have just a question: WHEN CAN YOU SEE THE VIDS? lol

Videos will hopefully be up sometime next week, even if i have to drive down to krayzies and take them myself.

Back