NorCal SC4 Regionals Results

Yeah I've been busy this week. Between work, sf4, helping a friend move and being lazy because of the rain I never went up there to get the videos.

First batch of videos are up, I'll put some more up there hopefully before I go help a friend move. If I don't put your video up and you want me to, tell me who the matches were against and what characters both of you used. It would help a lot since there were so many new people I'm not sure how to match up some of these videos.

http://www.youtube.com/Ceirnian

I'm requesting Manta/SoraKy (Voldo/Ivy) and I forgot his name but he used Cerv/NM I think vs my Ivy. I'm not sure if there's yet another one of me on the big TV, but anything with Ivy on it would work. XD

Throw up BentLeeT vs Rushdown (Rock, Taki vs Mitsu or Yoshi) so we can see BentLeeT soul crush Jeff and mess up the CF by doing a taunt. That happens to me all the time. Also throw up yourself Cedric vs Duckie so everyone can hear the drama that went on at the end of the match. I just want to say I wasn't trying to be disrespectful to Duckie or to RenoROB, it's just that his decision to leave the cage vs Hilde for another stage was truly mind boggling to me. Still though, Reno's right...I should've waited until the end of the match to say something. It's all good.....Reno, NorCal...we still folks.

Without a doubt, that was the most entertaining set of videos I've ever watched for sc4. Everyone had something to show in each of their videos. Soooo many close matches and clutch moments, and Norcal vids always sound so fun with the peoples reactions in the background. Thanks for posting them Cedric!

Also, Manta, you played your ass off, wow! Good job. Really creative stuff you were using to battle Hilde as well. I especially liked the jump-back to get over hildes running low slide kick, then taking 1K after the whiff.

And I can kinda understand why Duckie would want to change the stage there, since he was pretty much getting pummeled in the cage. If you really feel like the momentum is just too strong for you to win under the current conditions, you might just pick a new stage to shake things up and see what happens. Yea, you'll probably get rung out easily by hilde (like what happened), but at least you give yourself some hope that you might pull off some bullshit of your own lol. The seesaw is pretty good for that (even though they didnt get it)... you never know, you might beat hilde to 3 ringouts first.

Again, awesome matches. Grats Cedric, Manta, Brian, and Alex!

Lol, no worries man. I didn't care one way or another about what you said as always. Rob got mad because he thought it was disrespect but whatever you know? Good games, I will be ready for Hilde, voldo, and sets by evo...cant wait.

Thanks for links.

But do you have no other vids of the regional Norcal (brian,you,manta,alex?)?

thanks .

well tieing with Hajime-Owari who seems pretty good and the other two i dont know but he should have been last this makes me feel like i could go to a tournament and im terrible but hes never beaten me so i guess thats what tournament level is now i may be mistaken cause i dont know if it was this big or small

Back