Norcalibur Baller Room (NCR 2013 SC5 side tournament)

Alex J. There's always some form of entertainment when you're around. Its always a pleasure even though I tend to be quiet sometimes like NDK.

Nah dude, I can actually carry a conversation with you. Nothing wrong with being a little quiet as long as you can talk back and have a personality. Me and NDK don't get along lol. Also be sure to join this group on facebook if you haven't, https://www.facebook.com/groups/200581696699876/. There seems to be plenty of Sacremento players, I want to keep in better touch with them.

I forgot to say the tourney being held in the "Baller's Room". It had me thinking I'm bad at real life adventuring. I don't get lost in rpg's much. So I thought come Friday I'll look for this Baller's Room. I was wandering on each floor no purpose. It turns out there is no Ballers Room its just a name.

Nah dude, I can actually carry a conversation with you. Nothing wrong with being a little quiet as long as you can talk back and have a personality. Me and NDK don't get along lol. Also be sure to join this group on facebook if you haven't, https://www.facebook.com/groups/200581696699876/. There seems to be plenty of Sacremento players, I want to keep in better touch with them.

I'm part of the group already. I don't know how, or when I joined, but I'm there. I think Climhazard invited me or something.

Haha, when have you ever said something to me that wasn't an insult? Also, we don't get along? I never had a problem with you so that's news to me, but anyways good to see everyone had a good time. Good to see you playing again Koomp, "Hit 'em with that 9A!"

Reactions: LP
Yeah I'm trying to play again. Seeing what I can do about getting a local job. If not I'm just gonna have to get back into cross country trucking.

I will say one thing before shoutouts though, someone did get way too drunk for his own good after the tourney. Keep that stuff at home, I am in this scene to play videogames and to chill with people. I'm not afraid to get physical if I need to but there should be no reason for it. For the person this applies to, you have been warned. I'll give you another chance, but after that you will most likely be banned from every tourney

Never was trying to fight anyone, but videogames or not I don't like getting talked down to. I am too mentally invested in the rest of my life to properly enjoy a fighting game at this point, you don't have to worry about banning me because I won't be there.

Best tourny I have ever been to (have only been to 3 in my whole life xD) but it was awesome.
Glad to have drove up for it.
Aside the small space it was great overall, top notch commentating and amazing fights overall!
Casuals was amazing, special thanks to Bunny for showing me some Pyrrah shenanigans, also to Damon for some serious Raphael practice (Kicked my Yoshi all over the place lol) but loved to see a few of ya again and new folks. Hopefully I'll get to join more tournies in the future.

Had a fun time with all of you guys!
Shoutouts to:
-Alex J for being Alex J, and for coming up with this idea when those bastards at NCR didn't want our presence. We still have to do that MM, maybe next time...whenever that may be.
-Chemie and Nyawu for helping run this tournament! It went pretty smoothly if you ask me!
-Cedric for kicking my ass. Believe it or not that was my first Viola match in a tourney, I'm sure it showed! Looking forward to playing you again one day. Maybe I'll win a match next time.
-Tomahawk for being a good representation of the Socal community, which is to display solid skills, have fun doing it, and just overall making the tournament even more fun! Awesome commentary like always. and thanks for the not so subtle coaching during the team battle.
-Dopedojo for being dope. Had fun playing you guys!
-Sojoro for always showing up to tourneys, rain or shine or 400 miles away! Thanks for helping at the team battle.
-Manta for effortlessly destroying me during casuals. You don't main Voldo, Voldo mains you.
-Markoed for making the drive out, had fun in our casuals! Looking forward to seeing you in more tourneys!
-Hates for winning the tourney, would love to get some matches with you next time!

Overall, had a great time! Let's keep this game alive! Looking forward to more tourneys!

Back