[North Carolina] Let's make a scene

I'm down. Though, NC is spread out like someone smashed a watermelon across the pavement. If we can get a good 8 folk to play in the eastern Carolinas I would be content with that.

Bro, those players are non-factors as far as I'm concerned. Miz hasn't been on the scene since he apparently had sex with 12 women in one night, or rather, women who were 12. And Bubbachuck? I remember playing him at the beginning of SC3 @ Duke. That's it. I've never seen him enter any tournaments.

haha this is awesome. I was trying to find my old soulcalibur.com forum posts and found this post. I'm touched that I'm still remembered. I'm no longer in NC but I'll be sure to get SCII online when it comes out. Keep being awesome, Will, and I hope your taste in Asian chicks has improved.

haha this is awesome. I was trying to find my old soulcalibur.com forum posts and found this post. I'm touched that I'm still remembered. I'm no longer in NC but I'll be sure to get SCII online when it comes out. Keep being awesome, Will, and I hope your taste in Asian chicks has improved.
Kappa

if you want to play offline matches call me or text number is 9109789851 and we can meet up somewhere and play i guess

I live right in the middle of NC, rough Raleigh baby. I would love to have a SCV community to play up with. Lemme know if ya'll are ever in the area.

Edit: Sheesh, I just noticed how old this thread is. Are there any of you who are still active players in the area? Please... I'm craving some offline so badly.

Last edited:
if you want to play offline matches call me or text number is 9109789851 and we can meet up somewhere and play i guess
910 area code? I'm in Wilmington. Send me a message.

MightyOmega, I would love to get a community going again. We haven't actually had one since SC3.

910 area code? I'm in Wilmington. Send me a message.

MightyOmega, I would love to get a community going again. We haven't actually had one since SC3.
Sweet, my roomate would also be interested in getting a community around here, even though he's a scrub, we have three or four so far. anyone else?

I will get something together on campus (UNCW) when school starts back up or at Cape Fear Games. I hope you guys play on the tournament standard PS3.

List your name and city you're in when you get the chance on this thread so we can all have an idea on what this new community will look like.

Edit:
I will compile a list.

Just dropped in after months of not playing. I am interested in forming a community.

I live in greensboro, near the coliseum.

I know it's not a good idea to leave my phone number for the public but fuck it, I hardly ever check 8wayrun anymore ever since I've been perma-partial banned (Yes, I know, it's confusing). If you want me to respond, call me @336-509-9779. (BTW my actual name is Ryan, so you know who to ask for if you call me) Besides, I'd rather talk about it over the phone than typing.

Basically, I can only make one post a day, and I can't even check my alerts. If I do the damn website just freezes up and stops loading.

but then I just go to 8wayrun without logging in with my user name and low and behold the website works fine.

If I try to use the computer at work, the same thing happens.

It's been like this for a really long time now. I figured staying away for a month should let these restrictions fade away, but no, I am still being punished even though I don't even post anymore.

I'm just curious how long "they" feel the need to do this to me. Hasn't it been enough BS?

Okay I'm off my soap box now, just call me up if you want to.

I will get something together on campus (UNCW) when school starts back up or at Cape Fear Games. I hope you guys play on the tournament standard PS3.

List your name and city you're in when you get the chance on this thread so we can all have an idea on what this new community will look like.

Edit:
I will compile a list.[/quote
FallyWalnuts real name (DeAndreis) Fayetteville NC

Back