[North Carolina] Let's make a scene

NC Rebuild List
Ceron - Wilmington
FallyWalnuts - Fayetteville
MightyOmega - Raleigh
RSharkz1 - Raleigh

Keep 'em comin'. We have 4 here in Wilmington. I just have to see if they're willing to play again and build a community.

I'm actually in Wilmington as well! I don't play much anymore but it could be pretty cool to have a get together of sorts

Cool. We should get together sometime. I'm at UNCW so all I do is school.

I'm still trying to get a larger session together. But in the meantime, maybe we can get a local session going?

Cool, We should get together sometime. I'm at UNCW so all I do is school.

I'm still trying to get a larger session together. But in the meantime, maybe we can get a local session going?
I'll be going to my first tourney, Final Round I think sometime in March? It's in Atlanta so idk if you guys are tourney players or not, but we could all go down there and support the numbers and have some fun.

@FallyWalnuts @Jewbie07

I missed Final Round for the first time in 6 years last year, and I probably will miss this year as well. I'm saving up money for my wedding. :\

The next tourney I hit will probably be NEC 2014, and that's a long time from now.

@Jewbie07 hit me up so we can get together for some games. Not this coming week though. I have full schedule.

Also, we have a ton of NC players that make the trip to FR each year. Our KoF presence is ridiculous and they always are trying to get more people to chip in for rooms and rides. I would hit them up on SRK.

It has been very quiet in here. Are you guys still interested in getting together for some games?

Also, hit me up on PSN if you want to play some games before.
PSN: XianghuaFlow

Probably in Raleigh or Fayetteville for the whole. However, on weekends parking is free on campus, which makes my place an option (in Wilmington).

I haven't been able to travel for a very long time. Double major. :(

Well in Raleigh up at NCSU there's a pretty nice venue where a lot of different tournaments are held, and there's also free parking on the weekends, but it's up to y'all as to where to meet.

We used to go to tournaments there. I haven't been there since T5 (lol). But Raleigh (or rather NCSU) is an ideal spot overall.

We used to go to tournaments there. I haven't been there since T5 (lol). But Raleigh (or rather NCSU) is an ideal spot overall.
Sweet, and if y'all can't find anywhere to stay, you could always crash at my apartment. But someone would have to bring an air mattress or something.

Yeah, I came into a bit of funds so I'm heading down. I don't think there are anymore hotel rooms available though. :\

hey im moving to Wilson sometime next month its about a 1/2 hour from Raleigh i know a couple people live in that area and im looking to setup some kind of weekly session

Back