North East Championship XI

I want to go too!

(prolly going to go as well!)

good luck and hope to see many people there. Especially those I missed since I didn't go to FSAK.

Sorry I didn't see your post, lobo.

Yeah i can house you no problem, I was already going to house Egg. The only issue is my apartment is a halfhour from the venue and most people will be rooming there, so we'd have to leave the partying unless we mooch off of somebody's room there. However if you show up like on a thursday or the friday before I'll gladly put you up a few days

Just as a reminder, if you are interested in coming or plan on coming, then just say so. Don't just wait around waiting for someone else to say something. That's how people end up not showing up in the first place because people just wait around waiting for someone else to say something. Somebody has to get the ball rolling.

So don't be shy. Post up. Challenge somebody. Call somebody out. And get hype!!!

Mr. FSAK champ, i'll be there. Stay out of my way for this tourney. Let's see if you can do it again. I know one person that wont be winning this tourney and he's about to lose some more money messin with me.

oof, let's move the MM up to $100 since i'm dealing with a vet that's more solid than a rookie. I wont be mad if you stay at $50 and really wouldnt be surprised if you back out the MM, that's what a smart man would do. I remember you challenging me in MM after MM in SC3 and that wasnt a good turn out. I had to give you some money to eat with after raping over and over and over again. Nothing has changed this time around, u had some new tricks I wasnt ready for. Nothing will be able to save you this time around because I'm straight on the star wars characters and of course the normal SC characters now. I'm going to send you back to canada wish Xiang was banned like Hilde.

Ramon: My brother you will not be overlooked this time and come ready to bow to da king. For those of you that dont know ramon beat me in the tourney(situations), 6-5, and 5-4. I must say, i'm rather impressed but not worried. Let's make the money happen that should have happened at FSAK that I was scared to do according to SU. You're the sleeper that took me by surprise, but nothing will be overlooked because i'm winning NEC and all MMs.

NoFace: We had a conversation in chat when I was on my phone and couldnt respond quick enough. When I talked bout Ivy players, you said I cant or havent beat SCUD. Just to get back to what I was saying, I will beat u and SCUD both. I dont see people, I see a character that I feel very comfortable against and 9 out of 10 times will win it. You are a nut rider to someone you never met or chilled with. Now im calling you out to send a message to you and your hero SCUD. FT5 $20? 1 ivy, 2 ivy, 3ivy, I dont give a fuck; you all will fall the same.

FSAK was a warm up to see how I would do against the US comp and mr. anti-USA. Must say, surprises to happen every once in a while. This is officially the dawn of a new era in a game that has life in it, but an end for those who need an excuse as to why they are losing. FSAK was about 3 weeks to a month of playing, add 2 more months to that come NeC.

I didn't say you couldn't beat SCUD, I just said you didn't beat him yet. I wasn't nut riding him. Why don't you start getting your trip to Cannes 2011 planned instead of posting trash talk in this thread?

LMAO @ Mick. Mick don't be on some Walt Disney Tales of Fantasia tip, son. :lol: Ish is hilarious!
blackguylaughing.gif

Damn niggas is wildin' get hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also we need to do tournaments for SC2 and SC3. I'm loving SC3 right now.

Also, since Mick wants Woahhzz to stay out of his way, I am putting $50 that Mick doesn't win NEC, because he ain't winning NEC. What's good?

Delusional Mick is delusional.

That's all you can say? This is whack, i'm going to take your money and call it day.

Sporko, i dont take bets like that because you have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Let rearrange the bet to make it more fair. $50 I get third place? BTW, who is winning NEC, just curious? If you think woah will get pass me, you're sadly mistaking this time. Dont be surprised when I take this tourney.

I was the one who actually made that bet, but since you don't take bets like that, the no worries. We'll see who wins this joint.

Predictions: Mick vs OOF: Mick

Both OOF and Mick are mad technical but I don't think Mick will fall for what people call Star War shenanigans since he's probably really focused on finding what he can do in those situations and set-ups. It'll be a match of mad solidity, son. Ultimately, I think Mick'll take this but it'll be close--not at all one sided.

Mick vs Ramon: Ramon

"Reflex." That's why. Ramon is big in Calibur 4, Mick's a vet, but I think only because Mick'll focus on OOF, he'll not be as mentally focused for Ramon, who's just both insanely quick and good on clutch. Provided he doesn't get too frustrated, I'll go 'Ramon'. Close matches with possibly someone in the lead initially.

Woahhzz, could have a repeat if no outside players come. My 4 that will battle for top 3 wins: Thugish, Dreamkiller, Woahhzz, and Mick.

Already said it, but, if Chicago's driving up or something along those lines, count me in...though housing may be a problem.

Back