North East Championship XI

FightClubHuBBs

[09] Warrior
NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NECXI) Dec 4th & 5th-- IN PHILADELPHIA PA--A New Life

-----------------------------------------------------------------
LOCATION: Sheration Suites .... 4101 Island ave Ave, Philadelphia, PA .... 215-.... located in the SouthWest- Philadelphia area ... 1/2 miles from the airport.
They have 3 hotels in the same lot the Sheration owns them all.

Discount ROOM PRICES: $95.00 plus tax.
Discount Room Reservation Link

Players if your getting here friday please call me you can coming to my room(801) and pay your Pre-reg and Entry fee. That would really help me out if you guys can do that.

267-231-8996

NECXI WILL BE A CONSOLE-ONLY TOURNAMENT.( may with a few arcade cabs stay tune)

DATES: December 4th and 5th

FEES: $25 registration fee per player ... $15 entry fee per person for non-players. (more info on this later.)

I will also setup a paypal account for NEC stay tune.
Keep you guys out the long lines lol lol.

Tournament will be double elim 2-out-3, semi--3-out of-5-winner/loser-semi 2-out of-3, winner finals-3-out of 5/ loser finals-3out of-5

I have change a lot of entry fee so players can have some kind of money left over to do other things with like eat and party or do what ever. I think this will help the numbers in some of the smaller games to.

All the rules will be the same as all the tournament I've thrown (this will be treated like an arcade version tournament).

We will have 2 Sticks available for use. Other then that its BYOC. We will have between 30+ TVs available for the tournament and there will be 5 games TVs & games open for casual play.

You also can bring your own system and T.V. if you want something else to play thats not on the game list but let me know b4 hand.
You will have to set up in the chill out room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Venue and Entry Fee will be collected between 9AM and 5pm. (each day)

----------------------------------------------

SATURDAY 12/04/10 - Team Tournament:
Game Start Time: TBA

SF4 Teams 3v3

BB teams 3v3

SC4 teams 3v3

TK6 teams 3v3

3S teams 3v3

MB Teams ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SATURDAY 12/04/10 - Regular Tournament

SF4--$10 entry fee -- start time: (midway through teams)--PS3 (2 day event)

SC4 -- $10 entry fee -- start time: (midway through teams)-- PS3

TK6 -- $10 entry fee -- start time: (midway through teams) -- PS3

BB Singles--? entry fee--start time

GG Singles--More info later.

MK2--more info later.

MVC2 Low Tier -- $5 entry fee -- DC

RULES for MVC2 Low Tier:

LOW TIER MVC2 TOURNAMENT ROSTER

Banned Characters:

cable
storm
sentinel
magneto
dr. doom
blackheart
spiral
ironman
warmachine
strider
cyclops
tronne
megaman

Ratio2 Characters( cannot combine a character in this list with another character in this list):

silver samurai
dhalsim
commando
cammy
psylocke
rogue
guile
omega red
iceman
Ruby Heart
juggernaut
gambit
Jill

The rest of the characters are ratio 1

__________________________________________________ ___

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUNDAY 12/05/10 - Regular Tournament

SF4 --continue from Saturday--start time--

MB--more info to come.

3S--? entry fee -- start time-- ??

MVC2 -- $5 entry fee -- start time -- DC

STHD--$5 entry fee-- start time--Xbox360/Ps3

A3 -- $5 entry fee -- start time -- PS2

CVS2:--$5 entry fee--start time--PS2

UMK -- $5 entry fee -- start time -- (Shock will run this tournament)

KI -- $2 entry fee -- 5pm start time – Bonus: I will add $50.00 to the pot.--- laptop

I want to do a 5v5 team tournament, more info to come.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attn: All Those who will be attending NECXI:

I will add more games to this list in the next few weeks.

MAPPING BUTTONS--shoulder mapping is allowed.

I want this to be the BEST NEC ever but i can only do it with the players help. There will be food and drinks available to purchase for cheap.

So that's it for now so for more info are to sign up just post or e-mail me eric2necphilly@yahoo.com I need your first and last name, the state your from and game(s) you will be in.

This tournament is not to make a profit but to bring the street fighter community together. The money made will go toward NEC. So anybody that wants to help out with the tournament just pm or email me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys if you see names down 2X let me know. If you dont see your name on the list let me know.

SO I HOPE TO SEE ALL THE REAL PLAYERS HERE.

I still have to update this page with more stuff so stay tune.

HOME OF THE NORTH EAST CHAMPIONSHIP and GVN WINTER BRAWL and SUMMER JAM

SOMETHING NEW

NECXI will be helping out the local community by having a CAN DRIVE ... so bring canned food and non-perishable foods for donation ... let's show the rest of the community that we do more than play fighting games all day everyday!

----------------------------------------------------------------

WORD TO THE WISE

Keep the negativity at home ... We are here to have fun ...

North East Championship XI (NECXI)

I will be there definitely! By the way I sent u a request on PSN a while back and I do have ur number/email.

Also this is one of the key tournaments I hope keeps SC4 so I will heavily advertise for u alongside my movement.

Sign me up for SC4-T6-SSF4 please.

MBAC? MBAA is out for ps2 I own a copy

is MBAA what you mean?

and in japan MBAACC is out too

i told SU i'll try to make it there....so here we go...

OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME!!!!

Hmmm...I'll be out of the Army by then (won't be as close), but if some of the Chicago players try to drive up there, I'll definitely try to make it through with them.

MBAC? MBAA is out for ps2 I own a copy

is MBAA what you mean?

and in japan MBAACC is out too

I just copied and pasted what eric posted on facebook. I'm sure the meltybread community will have the proper version.

It's a new day and time to put Soul Calibur back on the map. Start that pre-planning.

I wanna see 40 people for Calibur. Also does anybody want a SC1 dreamcast tourney?

After that we should have a drinking tourney... wait.. no i wont do that, NeoOutlaw drinks to much...lol

I don't know why but when it comes to pre-registering, Soul Calibur players are lazy as shit. All you have to do on this site is press a button. I know you can do it. Start adding some hype up in here.

I think Big E is having a drinking tournament. Neo should get all up on that with that skinny white boy metabolism. I'm just going to have me a drank or two.

Soul Calibur is also on the X360 with everything unlocked. I wouldn't mind doing a tournament for it. If we do, I think we should go with that version so at least we won't have to use shitty Dreamcast controllers. Anyone else?

HAHA the xbox controllers are harder to play on than the dreamcast's. I'll own your ass for free malice. muwahahaha

At first I thought it would be a cool idea to run SC1, but the controllers on the Dreamcast suck ass and I don't have any X360s, whose controllers also suck ass. Plus the game isn't as good as I thought it was or like the trolls on SRK would like to believe that it is still the best thing since the muthafuckin' Pop Tarts. I rather play SC2 that that joint. But coming from playing SC4 for so long, then trying to play that game ain't working out.

If we can get some PS2s or if people have some BC PS3's, we can get SC2 going. For SC4, I would like to get a no pros tournament going to start the day off with. A team tournament is a must. For the singles tournament, we should do some pool play, then put the top players into a double elimination bracket. That way, most people will get to play more than just two games.

FSAK has come and gone. Now its time to concentrate on the biggest EC tourney of the year.

And BTW we'll still run that SC1 tournament despite the fact that Woahzz was playing it last night and already figured out how to win with only 3 moves.

I need to know about how many people will be attending this tourney. Planning is very important for me. I would like to have fun and kick with everyone. SU and Oof isnt enough to bring me to this tourney. I need a nice crowd, also will the matches be streamed? I want the whole SC community to see what i'm going to do oof now that he doesnt have parlor tricks. This will be oof opportunity to prove he is solid if enough people show up for this tourney. The community will decide if RTD and myself show up for this tourney.

I need to know who's all coming as well. It's hard to plan when no one has any idea who's all showing up. Make sure that you take 2 seconds to hit the RSVP button at the top of the page.

Back