[North East Pennsylvania] NEPA Powers Activate!

yooo jorge.. me and earl wanna make a trip to ur place.. when can we... and where the hell do you live.

(Davy here)
The best days to really do it would either be Friday or Monday. In this case I would say Monday. There is a good chance that Keith will be there also.

Yeah, like Davy said. Mondays and Fridays are generally your best bet. This Friday is out, though. I'll keep you posted whether Monday or Friday is best for next week.

Also, I'll give directions to my place when we decide on a time.

This week? No, we have a DnD session. We usually have them on Monday, but this week is an exception.

sup, this is Anisakis (Pittsburgh), look forward to seeing me around the state

I live in Dingmans Ferry (Pike County), about an hour from Scranton. Where do you guys live?

actually, my brother and I live in Tafton (also Pike County). good to have someone closer than scranton

Pike County, sweet.

We get at least one person to play from Scranton pretty often, we can definetely add to the SCIV fun. This is cool, we might actually get a strong community without merging our forces with NJ.
jkoch, do you play any other fighting games?

Cool, do you want to get together and play sometime? I have to warn you that I'm pretty new at 3d fighters.

Pike County, sweet.

We get at least one person to play from Scranton pretty often, we can definetely add to the SCIV fun. This is cool, we might actually get a strong community without merging our forces with NJ.
jkoch, do you play any other fighting games?

I play Street Fighter Alpha 2 and Super Turbo. I'm looking forward to SF4.

Cool, the best time for me is generally on Mondays. Other days are kinda hit and miss (Fridays are out).

More PA peeps, eh?

I'm not exactly nextdoor but I AM interested in events if you have them.

TGP still has their weeklies, but I haven't had the chance to go to one yet. How's the turnout been for them, Jimmy?

Let me know when you guys are playing. I can make it out on a Monday after work. What time do you usually play? Do you play on xbox or PS3?

We havnt had a weekly yet... since ya know no one has been SHOWING up for em haha.

Also im going to the jersey monthly anyone else wanna go?

Back