[North East Pennsylvania] NEPA Powers Activate!

nah, too little notice for me. gotta give work 3 weeks advance. maybe next time.

I have both versions of the game here, though, I only have one ps3 stick.

We havnt had a weekly yet... since ya know no one has been SHOWING up for em haha.

Also im going to the jersey monthly anyone else wanna go?

Yooooo Jimmy the Timmy lol. That Jersey monthly is gonna be PACKED, if any of you new guys are free on Sept. 6th it'd be a great time to make the trip.

Also, alcohol. Lots of it.

There's a decent chance we'll be playing at my place on Friday. I'll try to keep you posted

EDIT: No, Friday's a no-go.

Maho?

I didn't even know this thread existed! Well this is Shane reporting, we all really need to play more often. (twice a month at the minimum)

With that I also say that NEPA needs a little more DESU!

TGP maybe dead, but the community is stronger than that.

We have been pretty out of touch, I wouldn't mind getting some more people to come over to play.

Keith is plenty good, but more variety never hurts.

I didn't even know this thread existed! Well this is Shane reporting, we all really need to play more often. (twice a month at the minimum)

Hey Shane! I absolutely agree. We need to play more. Twice a month sounds prettty good. In fact. let's start trying to officially set this up. Right now I know for a fact that I'm good to go next Monday at anytime. I'll post other good times in the near future.

Whoa, dead as far as SC goes, or just dead period?

b) Just dead period. TGP has closed down.

I'm still looking to play.

well, as I've said many times, my place is available every Monday. Mondays are the best day for me. Some Fridays may work (but those will be far and in between). Other days are hit and miss (depending on my work schedule).

I can play on Monday evenings. What time do you usually get started?

I guess I was waiting for someone to set something official up.

I can play on Monday evenings. What time do you usually get started?

I guess I was waiting for someone to set something official up.

Aside from tournaments, it's rarely very official, it's just locals saying "hey guys I'm free let's play SC." Hope you can get some games in, I might be able to do a weekend sometime.

Middletown's just about an hour up i84 from me, heh, so you're always welcome.

Shane, how's your availability this coming Monday? Try to find out if Jimmy and/or Earl's free as well. Let's try to do this.

Ok, spoke with Shane and he's free this Monday. I'll try to see who else is in.

EDIT: Jimmy is also in. I think we can say that Monday's a go.

what up people I'm new to Pa moved from Mi looking for some people to game with. I stay in Carlisle Pa its about 20 mins from Harrisburg. I play just about everything my main is sc4 and 3s. when ever you all get the chance lets get so games in because this online gaming is killing me. I have my own place so people are always welcome to come through and play peace

It seems like we got something going on on Monday. Harrisburg is a good amount of distance from the Scranton Wilkesbarre area, but we are always up for playing some games.

What time should we expect to start seeing any of you guys?

What time do you plan on starting?

Will you please PM me directions?

Really looking forward to some offline games...

I talked to Jimmy a bit, and he says that he can arrive at 1PM or so. He is taking Earl and Shane also.
The B # (Jorge) will most likely get Keith.

I will either get the directions to you or The B # can. Personally, I have never been good with directions. If you know your way on Interstate 84, it will be really easy, even for me.

1PM? What time do you think you guys will play until? I don't usually leave work until 4:00-4:30.

I know my way on 84. I'll be coming from the east. Are you close to the Promised Land/Tafton exit?

ok, it appears that I'm somewhat out of the loop...
1pm is a bit early, don't you think? How late do we intend to run?
I'm picking up Keith? That's very much out of the way. I can pick him up.
Have you gotten directions yet, jkoch?

I don't have directions yet. I probably can't make it until about 7:30. If that's too late, just let me know.

Back