[North Jersey] Anyone still alive?

Aeuen

[08] Mercenary
Looks like absolutely nothing going on for SCV in NJ period from the forum threads, just checking to see if anyone still around from the SC2 day's... or the new players I've never seen from sc3/4...

I will be moving to Bellmawr NJ next week and I'm down for some comp. I'm coming from Jacksonville NC and it's dead hear but I plan to better myself in this game so I'm looking forward to some friendly competition, however I don't know how far that is from you guys.

I will be moving to Bellmawr NJ next week and I'm down for some comp. I'm coming from Jacksonville NC and it's dead hear but I plan to better myself in this game so I'm looking forward to some friendly competition, however I don't know how far that is from you guys.

Bellmawr is in the South Jersey area. You should play with the Philly crew since they're a lot closer.

Bellmawr is in the South Jersey area. You should play with the Philly crew since they're a lot closer.

I'm definitely gonna hit u guys up when I get there and I look forward to making Hubb's sessions as well. Who ya play now Kent since Minas no longer in it?

i go to rutgers nb but im actually from wyckoff. the break has sc5 every week and some solid players come though. if i can get a confirmed 8 players and a few setups, im going to be running sc5 at the next knight slash, which is a tournament we hold once a semester. the next one is sometime in april. also, why the jersey threads may seem dead is because there is a facebook group which covers the FGC of the state, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't post in here. feel free to join.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/118794278219270/

Ok cool, friend me on xbl. I'm baker face man. Most weekends I'm with my lady but I'm usually free Wednesdays.

I'm down. New Brunswick is an hour away from us anyway. I've been thinking about trying to play with the nyc crew too. Hit me up on live anyway

Oh papers. I'm glad that's over. I haven't played since getting thrashed by my friend's pyrrah. Viola really is a wimp. Hit me up when you're home.

Played casually with my friends last night. I'm getting tired of getting killed by pyrrah. Thanks for adding me.

Back