[North Jersey] Anyone still alive?

When are you guys arouns next week for a session. Im a bit busy thia weekend but im around every day next week othee than the 17th cuz my band has a show

Weird i wasn't getting emails about posts. Anyway, mass effect killed my game time. Did you go to fight on last night?

yeah i went but they only ran sfxt, which it was the second time i played it and i still dont really understand how the system works so i didnt enter and just played casuals and watched matches. i dont think theyre going to be running sc5 since the break is on the same day and they dont want to draw people away. i think its going to be kof and sfxt from now on.

Unfortunately, not really. I've got family obligations for much of the rest of the week. I might have some time sunday we'll see

my bad about tonight you caught me on my way out and i just left my xbox on cuz i thought i was only going to be gone for like 20 minutes and it turned into like 2 hours lol

All good. It's hard for me to play that late anyway. I played some ranked matches but wound up ending on a low note against an A1. Damn alpha pat.

That's a good freaking question. We might be able to convince fight on to bring it back if we got people to show up.

Back