[North Jersey] Anyone still alive?

yes it is strictly xbox. you might want to pick up a fight pad. i think you might be allowed to bring your ps3 though.

Yo I'm from Bergen County. I'm tired of lag online so Im looking for the local scene. I'm looking for some place relatively close. My psn is jswimmer2010 if you want to add me. I main Pat.

oh god another pat player hahaha. cool to see someone out there share the same main as me instate

I showed up around 9:30 and everyone was playin UMVC3. I need to order one of those xbox/ps3 controller converter things too so I can use my ps3 controller.

anybody at all here still playing? im trying to get some offline going. also this weekend we have red bank rumble on friday and jaxeldome on saturday. anyone else coming through?

I would really like to start doing some offline stuff. Unfortunately I won't be able to go to Jaxeldome probably. Its a tight money month this time around, some stuff came up... but yeah, let me know when you want to do things.

I would really like to start doing some offline stuff. Unfortunately I won't be able to go to Jaxeldome probably. Its a tight money month this time around, some stuff came up... but yeah, let me know when you want to do things.

im honestly down for whenever as long as i have the car. i really want to get some sort of regular tournament going on like a monthly or something that can cover north nj/nyc but i dont know of a venue or just how much overall interest there is in this area. hopefully we can figure something out.

Not just a tournament, but regular weekly/biweekly sessions would also be good. As long as it isn't too many people I could host some every once in a while during the week or on Saturdays (probably when my wife is working haha). I too have a car.

Right now I live in jersey city, right outside of NYC. So let me know.

im honestly down for whenever. i share a car so it's sometimes hard for me to get out but if we set a day in advanced i can get it. soon im going to be going back to school so i will be in new brunswick. there are sessions every weekend frlom thursday till sunday all throughout the night and day at one of my friends places. he also plays a little bit of calibur but he mainly plays capcom. we also hold a tournament once every semester which i really want to get sc5. as long as people show interest it will definitely be there.

okay so this thread has been dead for months and i kinda want to revive it just for the hell of it just for the sake of seeing if anyone from nnj is still here. after NEC i've been really inspired to play with people regularly. maybe i'm just talking to myself like the last 2 posts above me though

Yo jonnitti you play on xbox or ps3? I wouldn't mind playin offline if it was a ps3. I started playin this game again recently. I forgot how much fun it is. If local battles allows ppl to bring a ps3 there maybe we can start something there? You can add me on psn if you want(if you have a ps3). Since we're both from North Jersey we shouldn't have to worry about lag to much. My PSN is jswimmer2010

Yo jonnitti you play on xbox or ps3? I wouldn't mind playin offline if it was a ps3. I started playin this game again recently. I forgot how much fun it is. If local battles allows ppl to bring a ps3 there maybe we can start something there? You can add me on psn if you want(if you have a ps3). Since we're both from North Jersey we shouldn't have to worry about lag to much. My PSN is jswimmer2010

i do have a ps3 but i dont have a copy of the game for ps3 and when im at school i dont bring my ps3 since psn gives me a lot more issues on my school's internet than xbl does. im probably going to get my stick dual modded at apex but if not i do have a ps3 stick. im always down to play but at this point it has to be offline if you dont play on xbl. maybe next year if im living off campus ill be able to get a solid psn connection and ill have both down with me.

as for local battles go they do only have xboxes. if you are running a tournament i know for a fact they dont have a problem running it on ps3 if people bring them. we have done it in the past when the salty battles series had soul calibur for a short period of time. however, im not sure how cool they would be with it if you just brouht in a ps3 on a random day. i THINK they might have converters im not 100% sure. i know for a fact that they have sticks you can borrow because ive seen people use their sticks before. there are some lagless converters out these days for ps2-to-360 and such. one of my friends uses it for his old ps1 pad and he has no problems with it at all.

Soul Calibur V Tournament this Saturday, May 11th.
Doors open up at 2:oopm

Where?...

Xanadu Game Shop
3921 Vero Road
Suite B
Baltimore, MD 21227
Venue Entry Fee: $10
Soul Calibur V Tournament: $5

Back