Northeast Championship (NEC9)

Dreamkiller

Equal Sign Slash
NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC9) IN PHILLY

-----------------------------------------------------------------
LOCATION: Econo Inn .... 2015 Penrose Ave, Philadelphia, PA .... 215-336-4516.... located in the South Philadelphia area ... 2 miles from the airport

ROOM PRICES: Coming Soon...

NEC9 WILL BE A CONSOLE-ONLY TOURNAMENT.

DATES: December 6th and 7th

FEES: $20 registration fee per player ... $10 entry fee per person for non-players

Tournament will be double elim 2-out-3, semi--3-out of-5-winner/loser-semi 2-out of-3, winner finals-4-out of 7/ loser finals-3out of-5

I have change a lot of entry fee so players can have some kind of money left over to do other things with like eat and party or do what ever. I think this will help the numbers in some of the smaller games to.

All the rules will be the same as all the tournament I've thrown (this will be treated like an arcade version tournament). (CVS2 you can change your players order)

We will have anywhere between 2 MasSticks available for use. Other then that you can bring your own controllers. We will have between 30+ TVs available for the tournament and there will be 5 games TVs & games open for casual play.

You also can bring your own system and T.V. if you want something else to play thats not on the game list but let me know b4 hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SATURDAY 12/06/08 - Team Tournament
Entry Fee will be collected between 9AM and 1PM
Game Start Time: TBA

MVC2 Team – 3 on 3 -- $10.00 per player
CVS2 Team – 2 on 2 -- $5.00 per player
GGXX(AC) Team – 3 on 3 -- $10.00 per player-( before reg tournament)
SC4 Team – 3 on 3 -- $10.00 per player-(before reg tournament)
3S Team – 3 on 3 -- $10.00 per player
TK5DR team – 2 on 2 or 3 on 3 (I will leave it up to the players) -- $10.00 per player

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SATURDAY 12/06/08 - Regular Tournament

SC4 -- $10 entry fee -- start time: TBA-- PS3
TK5 DR -- $10 entry fee -- start time: TBA -- PS3
TTT -- $5 entry fee -- $100 bonus added if 20+ players sign up -- start time: TBA -- PS2
GGXX(AC) - $10 entry fee -- start time: TBA -- PS2
CVS2 -- $ 5 entry fee – start time: TBA -- PS2
3S -- $10 entry fee -- start time: TBA -- PS2
DOA4 – $15 entry fee -- start time: TBA -- XBOX360
VF5--?--start time: TBA--XBOX360
MVC2 Low Tier -- $5 entry fee -- - start time: TBA -- DC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUNDAY 12/07/08 - Regular Tournament

MVC2 -- $10 entry fee -- 2pm start time -- DC
ST -- $7 entry fee -- 3:30pm start time -- PS2
A2 -- $3 entry fee -- 6pm start time -- PS2
A3 -- $5 entry fee -- 3pm start time -- PS2
MBAC -- $5 entry fee -- (Spooky will run this tournament info below)
UMK -- $5 entry fee -- 4pm start time -- (Shock will run this tournament)
KOF XI -- $5 entry fee -- 5pm start time -- PS2 -- (DG will run this tournament)
Arcana Heart -- $5 entry fee -- 3:00pm start time – PS2 – (Arturo will run this tournament)
KI -- $2 entry fee -- 5pm start time – Bonus: I will add $50.00 to the pot.
MG My choice--$200.00 Bonus

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEC9 SNK 2008-2009!

Philly, 12-6 to 12-7-09 SNK Season III Starts where it began!!
All right..time is approaching..my break is ending ..Time to start planning for NEC9!!!

Hope you all have enjoyed your post EVO World break..its time now for some more SNK Madness!

So now taking signups..start off the new SNK Year With a Clean Slate and a Bang!!

Games-

Sit-back Saturday-
1.King of Fighters NeoWave-$3
2.Waku Waku 7-$3
3.Neo Geo Battle Coliseum-$5
4.Kabuki Klash- $3

Yo players here is some updated info from DG:

Games that will be on the snk game list:

Sunday Dec. 7th

1st. KOF98UM entry fee--$5

2nd. Garou MOTW entry fee--$3

3rd. WHP- entry fee $3

4th. KOFXI entry fee $3

5th. RB2 entry fee $3

Wheel of Fun tournament: $1 entry fee-winner gets money plus brans new copy of Sunsoft Collection for ps2...

Budokai 3 tournament @ NEC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been looking for a place to run this at the request of many so nec couldnt be a better place soo...

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Rules
- $3 entry fee or $5 depending on what ppl want
- 3 on 3 Team Battle Mode
- First game stage is set to random winner picks stage
- No Custom characters
- All characters if they have more than one form you must start with they're initial form. Pretty straight foward no picking Broly The Legendary Super Sayinjin off the back you have to do all level transformations ingame.
-Tournament stages banned (stages where you can lose by stepping or getting knocked off the platforms edges)
***special*** Gotens Gogeta and and any characters that require fusion cannot be picked as a single character. You must fuse in the game with both characters.
- all games will be 2/3 double elimination
- blind pick upon request (recommended)

This tournament has been long in the making and it will finally happen in philly. Believe it or not this game has alot of heat with alot of the players talking trash about how they're the best (myself included) lol so nec its finally going down. Bare witness to one of the best fighting games out to date and im not at all joking.

Edit: Also Im running EX 2+ sometime during the duration of the weekend as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attn: All Those who will be attending NEC9:

I will add more games to this list in the next few weeks.

This is gonna be the UMK3 *Universal Championship* people, so start practicing so you can represent come Dec 6th.

NO MAPPING BUTTONS

I want this to be the BEST NEC ever but i can only do it with the players help. There will be food and drinks available to purchase for cheap.

So that's it for now so for more info are to sign up just post or e-mail me eric2necphilly@yahoo.com I need your first and last name, the state your from and game(s) you will be in.

This tournament is not to make a profit but to bring the street fighter community together. The money made will go toward NEC. So anybody that wants to help out with the tournament just pm or email me. We can always use extra help, TVs, and things.

SO I HOPE TO SEE ALL THE REAL PLAYERS HERE.

I still have to update this page with more stuff so stay tune.

HOME OF THE NORTH EAST CHAMPIONSHIP and MARCH MADNESS and SUMMER JAM

SOMETHING NEW

NEC9 will be helping out the local community by having a CAN DRIVE ... so bring canned food and non-perishable foods for donation ... let's show the rest of the community that we do more than play fighting games all day everyday!

----------------------------------------------------------------

WORD TO THE WISE

Keep the negativity at home ... We are here to have fun ...

HOME OF THE NORTH EAST CHAMPIONSHIP and MARCH MADNESS and SUMMER JAM

[12/6/08] North East Championships 9

that entry fee might change here shortly

where/when?

im trying to get the rest of the good CT players to get involved in actual tourneys so let me know

what is the possible start time? I'm running the doa and vf tournaments there and i wanna play sc4 without too much conflict.

[12/6/2008] North East Championships 9

Ok players I'm plug in, I will try to get dreamkiller, to update thread if I will post a new thread up.

Looks like I'm going to have to a new thread.

Did i miss something?

Nobody seems to be posting here.
And thats all info that I had for SC4.
Im pretty sure everything else was already known.
I copy and Pasted ur first post from Caliburforum, jus in case.

Did u want a Complete list of pending/confirmed players?

you forgot THE DRINKING CONTEST SON!!!

SC DRINKERS OWN ALL LOL

So who registered for which tournament? I put myself down for SC, ST, and A2.

Hey players, whats up sorry I haven't been around had a small fire in my basement.

If your sure you will be able to make it to NEC, please pre-reg asap.

I'm trying to get will over a 100+ for sc4

Back