[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

soakrates

[09] Warrior
I'm not even sure any Northern California players even visit this site, but it couldn't hurt to make a thread for us anyway.

Bay Area, Sacramento, wherever... If you play SC in NorCal, post up!

NorCalibur -- Because someone had to...

Yo, I remember coming to your place once or twice at the beginning of SC3. Look forward to another south bay gathering soon.

NorCalibur -- Because someone had to...

Wow, hey Lam. Ain't seen that name in a while. Do you play online much? Dunno if there are any south bay gatherings soon.

[Northern California] Because someone had to...

Wassup ... I mostly play out of Hercules but if you guys are down to play online and discuss strategies I am down for that. I have not played since Soul Calibur 2 but had a blast with the people I met at tournaments at SJSU and Golfland. Hit me up on Xbox live.

Welcome back Lam, hope you like the new Taki.

Yeah we should switch to posting here for gatherings and such. I'm liking the load times / site layout a lot.

Hey Nor Cal, I know it's a fruitless effort but...

Anyone who cares about you guys having a regional for Nats needs to get us in contact with:

A) a player willing to run it FOR SURE.
B) a venue
c) a confirmation of the date it is supposed to be set on.

If NVGA doesn't recieve any info from ANYONE (which has happened thus far) you guys will lose your regional. No one wants to see this.

Please talk about this and mete out the details soon.

thanks,

cha cha

Cha Cha:
Any idea when we need to have this info to you? A date or general time frame would help.

I'd nominate Krayzie's place, depending on how cool he is with that. The gatherings there have been a lot of fun so far, but a regional might attract more people than his place can hold.

soakrates: Ask in the Nationals forum. DFG will be on your question like white on rice.

Welcome back Lam, hope you like the new Taki.

I don't but oh well, everyones characters are different so we'll see. Online sucks for me, I tried getting a match with a 5 bar blue person and theres noticeable input lag. Also, how do you know what your lag is? It never shows yours, just the opponents...

Online can't beat offline play but it can still be decent with 5 bars. The bars the opponent shows is how strong the connection is between both of you. Although I am not sure what factors it actually calculates. There might be factors like latency that bar doesn't calculate. BTW, I added you to my friends list so we can maybe play online sometime, my name on there is RolandKirk. Or we could always get some in person games going again since we are pretty close to each other.

Yeah I'm gonna need a lot of training to get back up to speed. I'll hit you up maybe next week.

Anyone posting on here in or near the greater Sacramento Area? I'm willing to go between Roseville, Elk Grove and distances similar.

Sup Lam! Back to Norcal fightclub I go...

-Manta-

Soakrates, how are you gonna make a thread without the title of 'Fight Club'? Major fail IMO. ;(

Anyone posting on here in or near the greater Sacramento Area? I'm willing to go between Roseville, Elk Grove and distances similar.

Hey. I live dead in the heart of Fair Oaks and I'd like to get some matches in. If you have PS3, I'm down to play online as well.

PM me and we'll set something up.

Hello! Nice to meet you all!

I just recently moved from Los Angeles to San Francisco State University, and I have no idea wtf everything and everyone is. Are there anybody here that goes to SFSU and would like to play a game or two?

I live in housing on campus and have a PS3 setup (+record option) so if anybody wanna have a match recorded that's fine too.

Hello everyone. Glad to see a section for "The Bay" and all areas near it. I'm from Concord myself (about an hour from San Jose&San Francisco) I didnt know about the SC community in this area, glad im not alone here. Offline FTW.

To the above poster: SF State eh? i used to play SC at the arcade there. i mite visit there in a couple of weeks.

NorCal's so powerful... seriously :D See ya guys tomorrow --

-Manta-

Back