[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

[Northern California] Because someone had to...

Everybody,

Since my Uncle's family won't be here for awhile, I'd like to use this time as an opportunity to plan and host some gatherings/tourneys from around mid Nov to late Dec which is when I'll be out of town for the holidays.

There's 3 HDTVs here, with enough space for 2 more TVs if ppl bring some. I only have 1 PS3 and one copy of the game, so more of those would be cool too.

Let's plan this out!

My open days are:

November 22 Sat, 29 Sat
December 5 Fri, 6 Sat, 12 Fri, 13 Sat, 19 Fri, 20 Sat

I'll update if anything else opens up.

If people are ambitious enough, I don't mind consecutive weekly tourneys if we can fit it in. I don't really wanna do brackets and stuff since I have no experience running that ish, so I'm hoping Krayzie or someone can help with planning/running things. I'll probably be helping record matches.

Pendragon should be here on one of those days so MFVoldo and him can duke it out once again.

People can stay overnight if they want, since driving to the north bay at 3-4am sucks. I don't really have any rules here since we're all mature people...for the most part lol. Common sense.

Oh, and in case it happens, I'm sure my Sister will try to get me to babysit on one of those days, so if I'm yelling on the phone or at her, disregard it cuz it's completely normal, to me anyway.

PM me for address/contact info

Krayzie, I am still in GGL that online tourney and I am suppose to finish the last match around 5pm saturday during the tournament. This means I am going to have to play the last match at your house, is this alright? So for one of the rooms can I have my 360 setup with internet connection? If I win this last match I get a free trip to LA and T.V. time so its pretty important.

:edit: gotta win that match plus one other

I got knocked out of the tournament alex. :(

Yeah, pretty far from Sac. Like I said though, since the drive is far, you guys are free to crash here.

Hello everybody.
These forums look really nice especially when compared to CF.com

Glad you like it, this is a much easier place to chill.

AlexJ: Your next opponent, GreatOne, is a Sophitia scrub. I've played him on-line before. He's in love with her UBs. I expect beatings.

After crossing swords with the one and only Castro Cowboy this GreatOne dude should be a piece of cake.

too lazy to check, but i remember casuals start at 3, tourney at 5.

you can check the tournament announcement forum for the rest of the info.

Anything going on this week before the tourney? I need to get some rust off. ;3

-ASZ

Anyone know how many joysticks will be at the tourney? Can't say I'm a big fan of PS3 controllers for SCIV.

AlexJ: No problem. Him and his buddies kicked me from a room after I beat them down a couple times with Algol. Hah. I guess they never realized that repeating the same string of moves over and over results in getting beatdown. =p

Scamp: Very, very slowly... ^_^

Hajime: My roommate has 2 PS3 sticks, and others usually bring theirs so i'm sure there will be no shortage of sticks for you to use.

Back