[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

[Northern California] Because someone had to...

hey david you ever gonna dota the scrota? me and manta play pretty regularly nowadays (nights, actually). Shoot me an aim buddy.

Yah, I hate to xfer here, but oh well - -

I'll reluctantly contact Jaxel about the smilies...

-Manta-

hey david you ever gonna dota the scrota? me and manta play pretty regularly nowadays (nights, actually). Shoot me an aim buddy.

Yeah I do, actually. I'm trying to get the hang of the Windrunner, and I keep buying wrong items thanks to some of the recipes being changed.

Maybe we should try to have a consistent DotA night? I'll shoot you an aim though.

Yeah I do, actually. I'm trying to get the hang of the Windrunner, and I keep buying wrong items thanks to some of the recipes being changed.

Maybe we should try to have a consistent DotA night? I'll shoot you an aim though.

Name on War3 = Manta-Nataku.

It's a deep, but very fun game --

Main thing that urks me of Caliburforum is I had a bit of Voldo data I worked on .. most likely that, a lot of other people's frame data and hard work will be wiped out :( Hope someone made a backup - - -

-Manta-

Yeah, Krayzie you need to make a Tournament announcement so people from further away can plan around it. Maybe we'll get some out of state visitors.

Also I play Dota, though rarely... got 3rd place at a casual dota tournament my friend wanted me to go to last saturday :-/

US-west name = Altoid-gum

Yeah, hopefully with the tournie announcement, we can get anyone who's not doing anything. Although, it's really like a week and some days away, I'm not sure if anyone out of state would be able to make it.

Anyways, how is the turnout so far?

Seriously Cedric, we'll be online 2nite - We should have a spot open for you, sounds like you can own us all for free if ya had the chance =) Damn, just over a week 'til Halloween parties and a awesome Calibur tourney... It's gonna be one crazy weekend ~

-Manta-

Can't wait for the calibur tourney. *dances*

anyone up for some practice? online irks me and I got no one to practice with : / im in concord but anywhere in the Bay is koo

Tomorrow, there's going to be a gathering in SF at Wu's place near SFSU starting at around 2. Let me or Wu know if you want to come.

Hmm dont get outta work til 4 so woulndt be able to get there til 6ish. how long u guys gonna play? ; ;

Name on WC3: Nal-Rock

It's a short story that I'm not sharing.

Hmm dont get outta work til 4 so woulndt be able to get there til 6ish. how long u guys gonna play? ; ;

we're gonna be there atleast until 8-9...we usually stop when somebody starts to complain about hunger lol

Me and Brian were thinking of going to a San Fran gathering but it seems you start them and end them early. I might still be down though, I would need some info like a number and address though.

Tekneeks, Krayzie usually throws gatherings and they are in Pinole which is closer than San Fran. I would expect Krayzie would have some people over this weekend because of the tourney coming up, dunno though. There are also people that play in DVC which is a community college in Concord I think.

Yeah its not worth it for me to go down there if you guys are stopping early, I got off at 7pm.. so I'll do something else full of funs.

Yeah, we usually end somewhere between 6~9pm. (Plus my place is kinda small compared to Krayzie's, and only 1~2 PS3s haha) But if anybody feel like dropping by, feel free.

Back