[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

I actually don't have a gathering today (Nobody was asking about it, and I have to take care of chores before dedicating my entire weekend to SNCI.) So those who wanna play should goto Krayzie's thing or w/e.

Is there gathering this weekend at CD?
Too bad southtown arcade in SF doesn't have this game on a console. I would go there on weekday.

You're ok at SCV. You're terrible at picking heroes, idols, and chosen champions, however.

We only need to pick this for all our needs:
2012-03-18155435.jpg

Edit: holy shit i just tried this one. It's actually drinkable... sorta like sprite/7up. WTF didn't I pick this one yesterday damn it.

Xiba got raaaaaaaaaaaped! Hahaha, why would you nerf so hard a character that wasn't even top tier? At least Yoshi got only two nerfs as oppose to Xiba and Maxi, so I guess that in itself is a "buff".

I think its fair, or is it? idk, Ivy got buffs though~ Natsu though....they kinda beat that poor child with the nerf stick too...but i'm committed to using her~

Honestly, It doesn't matter if it fair or not, it is what is is. It's just that right now is the window for everyone to "bitch". It seems the majority of people got nerfed. Xiba, Maxi, Leixa and Natsu seem to have been hit the hardest. You would think that after all these years of patching fighting games that they would understand the solution is never to nerf but rather just buff up a little those that have handicaps. Maxi was top tier sure, but he didn't need nerfs, other characters just needed buffs, that simple.

Xiba got less spammy. Leixia got less spammy. I like these things.

Maxi got minor damage nerfs. I suspect very little will change, but it means I have to listen to even more whining. Neutral.

Viola got better. I dislike that.

Maxi also got stance nerfs. Left Inner in particular, which is Maxi's best damage dealing stance. Seems LI A (Backfist move at the end of strings) is easily steppable now. Among the other damage changes, Maxi's game is going "back to formula".

Back